17

"I don't like when you're with him. It makes me feel a certain way and I don't like that" He says coming closer to where I'm sitting
___________________________________________________

Who does he think he is. What does he mean when he says he doesn't like me with Mr. K? I mean on the bright side at least me making him jealous was successful.

I come out of my thoughts when I notice that Mr. Kim was standing in front of me, hands tucked in his pockets that were very deep.

'Man he looks so hot'  "Aww thanks babe" He says cocking his head. Y/n hadn't heard the babe part. She was simply too focused on the fact that she had said that outloud.

Mr. Kim was surprised Y/n hadn't made a face at the word he called her. He was used to her making faces at the words and things he said or did to her. He liked when she would fire back at him whenever he did something or said something. Through Mr. Kim's eyes he found her very interesting, she was mysterious in a lot of different ways. He wanted to break down whatever wall she had up previously. She was confusing and hard to figure out, one day she was mad at him and then another she was not. For instance like today, he caught her staring at his butt. He liked that she was though. That gave him the idea to start wearing tight pants more often.

" I said that outloud?" I put my head down on the desk, embarrassed.

" Pick your head up babe" He says sort of bending his head down to see her face.

" Babe?" I pick my head up rather quickly with my eyebrows furrowed.

" Yes. That's what I said" He put his hand on my desk leaning on his arm.

" Why did you call me that?" I ask. Why is he always doing this.

" Because I want too and because I can" He leans his face down closer to mine.

" Babe." He cocks his head again. If he didn't look this attractive I would have already slapped him. But wow his features up close are so.. I don't know.. beautiful. His eyes were a very dark brown, he had a mono lid and a double lid, his nose was very long and slender, his cheeks looked soft and kind of chubby, his lips were plump and a very light pink, his jawline is very long and straight. Overall he was perfect.

"Take a picture it will last long" He said and winked. You know what I think I will.

"Okay" I pulled out my iphone 8 plus and swiped right on my lockscreen. My lockscreen had been a picture of me and Ji- Woo. I was kind of getting tired of the same lockscreen and was looking for a change anyway.

The rectangular box appears that now shows Mr. Kim. He looks so good.

He poses like a real model at a photo shoot. I took the picture and a few more. He was doing different poses while I was taking different pictures. They looked like this👇

 They looked like this👇