Chapter 5 For the last time...!

Chapter 5

Ever thought how fake the blue sky looks? It was as if somebody dumped a bucket of blue paint onto the sky and didn’t want to do much more. Occasionally there would be clouds, but today it was purely blue. Not a cloud in the sky. There was the dazzling blinding sun and the color blue in the background. If something with such a fake appearance is real, couldn’t it mean that everything I can imagine could be real too? A giant wolf, maybe? Nobody believed a giant squid existed but now that they found one...

                My long black eyelashes flutter, trying to open more to capture the whole sky but the sun remained in the way. My fingers ran through the lime green grass below me and then moved onto my stomach and then up at my chest. I looked down at my fingers and then down below what I was wearing. A groan wanted to escape my lips at the white dress, still slightly drenched in red. It lingered the scent of blood. With this scent, he’ll always be able to find me.

It wasn’t too soon before I felt vibrations in the ground gradually becoming louder. I slowly turned my head to face the footsteps. Sharp blue eyes were hidden between the darkness of two trees. I couldn’t make out what it was but it seemed the eyes of a animal-but also somehow human. I slowly sat up, placing my hands against the ground and looked curiously at the blue eyes. His blue eyes didn’t appear fake as the blue sky did. I felt familiar with them.

“Come here,” My own lips opened to form the words itself. I didn’t want it to come near me. It was probably the blood thirsty wolf that harmed Veronica last time. The ground started to flip onto the side and I started to fall. My stomach lifted and suddenly the world turned around and I was falling out of the sky.

I screamed for a short second and found the dream dissolve completely. My body laid on a hard ground. I slowly open my eyes and slightly pulled myself up to face the dream again-or maybe it wasn’t a dream. A large wolf’s mouth was open, revealing it’s large canine’s and it’s blood thirsty eyes.

The scream reached my throat before I could even think to scream. I leapt up to stand and gripped on the next thing beside me. My arms wrapped around its neck and my body pressed against to something muscular and comforting. I felt tears slowly develop in my eyes. I then calmed down looking at the wolf recognizing it as Luna. She looked up at me with innocent eyes, normal sized. I stared across and saw my bed. Wait... I was in my room?

“Get the fuck off me,” The devil’s voice demanded. I doubly blink and stare at the person I was enjoying to touch. Because I wasn’t the tallest person, I was staring at a black t-shirt. I rose my head and screamed bloody murder at the monstrous face. This face is so much worse than waking up to a blood thirsty giant wolf.

My hands were still on him. My chest was still up against him. I leapt back and began to dust myself of the forsaken touch. Lord, forgive me for I’ve committed a sin. I’ve enjoyed to touch a devil. Lord, please help me get rid of this devil! I turned to face him with fury in my eyes.

“What the fuck Diarmid!?” I yelled. I must burn myself.

“What are you complaining about!? I had to deal with your undeveloped body touch me! I have to bath in acid!” He shouted right back. Okay... Stay calm..! I swiped around and grabbed anything my hands could catch. I swung it over my back and then aimed for his head. I threw it toward him with force that superman would be proud of. The next sound to be heard was a sound of a vase shattering into pieces. My eyes moved down to the broken object to find it was a lamp that was still plugged in. The plug must have stop it from going any father distance.

A burst of laughter filled the air as he started to mock me with words I couldn’t make out. Him laughing at me made me mad. It made me real mad.

“I’m transferring to your school,” I bluntly spoke. That shut him up. His laugh faded and his wide pale blue eyes met my smart ass hazel ones.