Dude, the Hell!

Aly's POV 

"ASHTON!" I yell.

"Oh my god I am so sorry," he says covering his eyes. 

"Turn around!" I yell and I do it as well and pull the shirt on. 

"Alice I am so sorry, I didn't-"

"Ever heard of knocking?" I ask a little, more like alot, embarresed.

"I didn't think you'd be changing, sorry," I turn around and he is scratching the back of his head. 

"You can turn around now. It's fine, what do you want?" I ask walking over to him with my arms crossed. 

"I-um-we-um noticed that we didn't eat, so we were wonderig if you wanted to get something," he says awkwardly. 

"It's like midnight. I was planning on making ramen or mac and cheese," I say indicating to my little pantry area. 

"Woah, you have like a pantry of food over there," he notices.

"You boys just wanna eat in here? I gotta a lot of ramen and mac," I say shrugging. 

"That sounds awesome to me, lets go ask the guys," he says turning around. I walk past him and slap the back of his head. 

"Ow," he mumbles.

"That's what you get for not knocking," I say walking in to the room. 

"What happened?" Luke asks looking at me and Ashton.

"Nothing," We say at the same time. 

"Ok, so you in for food?" 

"I was thinking that we could eat in my room. I have like ramen and mac and cheese," I say pointing to my room. 

"You have mac and cheese?" Michael aks. 

"Yeah, does that sound good?" I ask.

"Yes," he says with a serious face. 

"Ok then," I say walking over to my room and I hear them all follow me. 

I walk into my room and I pull the comfortor more over to you couldn't see the bar. I crawl up onto my bed and grab my Pegasus I got when my uncle took me to Disneyland when I finished the truck. That was alot of fun and I bought a hell of a lot of stuffed animals. 

I climb down and see the boys staring at me. 

"What were you- oh that is adorable!" Michael says before running over to my pegasus.

"No touching, you boys need to get into pajamas first." I say smiling. 

"You're being serious?" Luke asks me. 

"Yes I am," I smirk at them. 

The boys groan then head to their rooms to change. I take the opprtunity to make my noodles and I throw the ramen into the ramen try thing that works really well. I have a water dispenser that looks like a mason jar in the room so I don't have to leave the room to get water for stuff like this. I throw it into the microwave and I put on my music. I put my music back on my Miranda Lambert radio and I just dance to it and I am perfectly happy dancing here. 

I hear the door open again and I see Ashton in just pajama pants. No shirt and Luke is behing in in pants and a t-shirt. 

"Do you go shirtless to bed?" I ask as I walk over to the microwave. 

"Yeah," he says walking over. I turn around and grab the seasoning to stir it in, thankfully I have a lot of silverwear. Target is awesome, too bad it isn't here. I stir the seasoning in and put it in for another 2 minues.