Landrè's

I was currently glancing through the passenger window of Nathan's car, watching the beautiful lights as we passed by them. It was a lovely night, and that only added to the small hint of happiness inside my chest. A feeling so long forgotten.

I looked at the sexy man driving next to me, and I couldn't deny that he was the reason I was satisfying this deep old fantasy of mine. A date night I dreamed of since my very young age, and I smiled remembering how he knew about it and decided to make that fantasy a reality.

'' Oh god...'' I said as I came down from the orgasm Nathan managed to struck out of me for probably the sixth time. ''I can't even feel my vagina anymore...'' I cried out and he just laughed at me thinking I was joking around.

He brushed his two fingers against my swollen pussy and I shivered '' Well it's such a shame you can still feel your pretty pussy'' he joked at me.

''what a night..'' I breathed out, mesmerized at how such few hours can hold as many events as this one. He just hummed and closed his eyes, and I watched him...He scared me a lot because of the strong control he has on me.

His brows furrowed and he made a worried face that made me instantly worried too, but I just kept my quiet like how I usually do.

''What did you mean by your parents being rapists?'' I almost chocked on my spent saliva at his words. I knew this would come but not now. Not now. I still want to fuck him...and him knowing will surely make him leave me and I can't have such a pretty dick escape from me! So I did something I was good at...changed the subject.

''What do you say if you take me out on another date?'' I asked slowly, rasping out each word as if I was afraid something will evacuate my mouth and shock the man.

''I would love to...what do you have in mind?'' He sighed, already forgetting On Purpose his previous question.

''Well...it was always my dream to go out on a beautiful night to attend an Opera, where I would be wearing a red fitting dress with a man as hot as you and then we would just watch with our hearts and speak with our eyes...And... then we would go to a hotel room, a fancy one just like the one in Anges&Enfer, and we would spend the night there... doing everything and that's when we would write both our names behind a painting on the wall so that night... would never be forgotten.'' I was practically daydreaming by the end of my speech and the more I talked about it the more I loved it.

Silence dominated the massive dark room and as I was slowly drifting to sleep I heard my own real fantasy whisper '' What are you doing Friday night?''

And that's how we ended up in his car, me in a red beautiful dress that hugged my silhouette like second skin and highlighted the new blond color of my hair. His exact words were that I've put the Goddess Aphrodite to shame, and I just scoffed at his cheesy attempt at flirting even though the blush that crept up my neck to my cheeks begged to differ.

''Is blond your true hair color?'' Nathan shook me out of my post-dreaming state.

''That was random...but no. Brown it is. Is yours your true hair color?'' I asked mockingly, and he laughed at me and shook his head and when he was about to open his mouth to say whatever he was going to say a sharp light penetrated my eyes and I turned my head in search of its source and that's when I knew we arrived at the huge theater.