Cassie in action.

⚠️Alert!!! This chapter has some sexual parts...

Men liked how I looked, always. Sometimes women too. It's just my looks. I had a curvy body , with tall lean legs and flat stomach , a round butt and medium sized boobs. Nothing too special but quite attractive may I dare say. My hair was short reaching just above my shoulders and my eyes were dark brown.
And now my ego was hurt more than ever. Not only because he insulted me, but because he is attractive. And men like him , distinguished beauty from afar.
Really? What makes me think that? And Regret started filling me.

"Excuse me ?" My voice was barely heard... above a whisper. I wasn't even sure he heard me.

"You heard me." He was so calm , he even sounded like he didn't want to be here.

" What makes me think that ? Well, probably the fact that you are running low in the pussy department or just bored with your life, wife or work and you need some entertainment." I was breathless by the end of my little to medium outburst. I just hate when men think they can insult me. And he was taken back and just looked at me seeming shocked, like he couldn't believe that someone could really talk that way to
him. Well , honey i can. Wait ! What the hell did I just do.

"Bad move , Amalia." That was Bert talking. And the man in front of me , leaned closer and just stared at me , analyzing me... searching for something in me.

" The last person who dared talk to me the same way you did, is no longer breathing."

"Really? So am I supposed to feel threatened and scared and that I should beg for your mercy because you are some big ass mafia boss ? Hein?  Because no matter who the fuck you are  or just pretend to be, don't ever insult a person for her looks , not only a woman." Now my voice was really loud , making some heads turn and the man in front of me looked very pissed and far away from pleased. A man has to learn a lesson after all.

"You really are pissing me off." Again  with the calm and posey voice.

"And you really are a jerk." Mine too. Surprisingly.
And that's when he leaned back , took a sip from his drink and smirked. And boy did he look ravishing.
"You're kind of funny. Is this your way of turning a guy on , because sweetheart  women and men tried that way with me before. Didn't work." I am killing this man.

"Fuck you." And that's when my hand wrapped around his glass of wine and  splashed the remaining on his face making him gasp and all people around too. I was just fuming, this job is not really the right one for me. "Now ... would you look at that." I said as I glanced at his massive bulge in his pants. I tsked and bent down to whisper in his ear. " Maybe my technique  did work after all, Mr.Donaborio." And I took off, leaving a very frustrated man with a very angry dick.

"Amalia. You screwed up. Boss wants you in his office now."  Bert became like a second conscience now.

"Already heading there, Bert."

I knocked on the boss's door and heard a firm enter from the inside. I turned the knob and was faced with that same old man , Mr.de la bongne I knew from somewhere, sitting behind his desk writing on some paper. I stepped inside and awkwardly shifted on my feet.

"He was rude at first. He disrespected me and insulted my feelings and.."

"I said I didn't want any problems. Whatever my client says you believe , whatever he does you oblige especially if they are as important as that sir you humiliated in front of everyone. i could easily fire you now even if you have any valid stupid excuse." The man spoke very much. Now I feel like shit for being insulted.

"Well he threatened me and.." I was cut off by a ringing tone , he picked up his phone desk and answered.

"Yes sir... of course ... we apologize, It's something unusual...oh! Right sir... Now?... yes. ..thank you...have a good night."That was probably about me. Well there goes my job. Really? On the first day?