Story teller

As promised, the gentleman came in the morning to pick me up with a black long BMW car. We both sat at the back seat and I just listened to what ever womanly things he was saying that I will have to endure this day. But I liked it . I mean you get me, I never had enough money to invest in myself, but now ? It's kind of free. Perks of being a prostitute, I think.

"So... we want her to have something boogie, something both hot and expansive. I want a cock twitching kind of a woman." James , the guy responsible for my looks, explained to the hair dresser at this fancy hair salon.

"I suggest a platinum blond with a hint of light pink just a little , won't be too noticeable, then we fix the face, black pores and all , at the end we wax ." Oh god. I am hallucinating. One hell of a long day.
"And then we shop clothes... mostly lingerie. Oh sweet Amy. You gon be an official whore!" Oh god. i choke on my fucking saliva. I blushed furiously as he the jerk smiled as if he said nothing too offensive. But I guess he was just used to it.

"Mmm... yeah. Let's get this day over with."

After hours of hair dying and some shit on my face and that painful wax,I didn't even need it! I had a clean shaven pussy That didn't need any waxing. I finally saw the new me! And trust me the new me was a better, sexier, version of me. I wanted to fuck me. Damn. My blond hair suited me and I asked myself why was I born a normal brown head. My eyebrows were plucked and my skin peeled. I looked clean.

We then moved on to buying lingerie. Weird thing is that , James had to see if each one , looked good or not. I felt awkward and he was just ... professional. Thank god the man is clearly gay, seeing the way he was ogling some men that passed by us.
Well, it was time for me to get back home to get ready for work.

Said bye and thank you to James , I headed to my crappy apart.

"Hey, Am!"

"God!you scared me." He did. I mean Tommy. My best friend.

"Did I ? What's with the new hair color ?''

"Yeah..." i said as I went to the kitchen to hydrate myself . " Want anything to drink, tom?" I ignored his question about my hair.

" No. I just came to say..." his voice sounded closer as if he was right behind my back, very close to my back. "That..you can now stay at my house , if you want to. Because I really want to." He emphasized the really in there. Oh! I forgot to tell you he.. well we fucked once, or maybe twice. But the poor Tom just keeps on flirting with me even though I told him that it was nothing.

"Oh Tommy, you just don't give up , do you?" I was chuckling. Adorable.

"Never. So ? Please Amy."

I cleared my throat and then said "I got a job and I am starting today at 8:00 pm." I blurted out. Well that surprised him. Let's see if this can chock poor Tom too. "I am now a well paid , highly employed.." he raised his eyebrow,intrigued. " prostitute."

He fucking gasped, loudly. And he took a step back as if I was some disgusting shit. That hurt.
"You're kidding , right?" He knew I was not.

"Wish I was."

"What the hell? You out of your mind ?" He shouted. Again with the father/ brother talk of shit.

" I had no other option , I am broke, really broke, I need money more than anything. No one can help and I can't get a normal job that's not enough."

"Not enough? I work as a fucking waiter .And that is sufficient, enough and more than pleasant ."

"Oh! And last thing I remember is that where you live is paid by sweet old grandpa who loves you so much and gives money anytime you need it !" Now I was screaming , furious. How dare the idiot ? " And now what about my grandpa ? He is dead, dad and mom maybe they are too, who gives a fuck ? I don't give a fuck . You shouldn't . Not about me . I have everything figured out. Plus it's great , I get to fuck and get paid for being fucked. And you won't fuck it up." By the end of my speech, he was speechless. Damn.