Warnings

A/N: Here is another part of my ongoing story! Please, gimme some feedback! I want to know how I'm doing :D 

Alexandria's P.O.V

Uh oh. Now I was really in for it! 

"Yes, Mr Andy?"

"What do you think you are doing?"

"Nothing?"

He walked over to Monique, who looked as white as a sheet.

"What's that?"

"S-s-sir?" Monique leaned away from him.

"Monique, give that to me." 

"But, sir-" I managed to choke out.

"No buts, Alexandria. If you think prefer writing that note to my lesson, I am most likely intrigued by what it has to say."

He snatched it rather harshly away from Monique's trembling hands and read it. Just then, his face turned white, a grim expression showing through his eyes. 

"Alexandria," he spoke, his face blank, "meet me after school." 

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiing! 

Damn, that bell! I winced, still not used to the shrill sound. I picked up my books and headed out the door. Suddenly, a door opened and Mr Andy stepped out. He still wore that miserable look about him.

"Alexandria, whenever you're ready, I'll be right here waiting." 

"Right." I mumbled, not knowing what was in store for me.

"Take a seat," he offered and closed the door.

I picked out a blue chair and sat. Mr Andy sat in his own chair and stared at me. I stared back. We looked into each other's eyes. His eyes showed no expression. It was blank. Vacant. Hollow.

"Umm, Mr Andy?" I spoke first, breaking the awkward yet eerie silence.

That snapped him out of his daze.

"Oh yes, I'm sorry," he cleared his throat, "excuse me, but what are you doing here?"

Was this guy prone to memory loss? I stared at his bewildered expression and explained.

"You caught me writing a note to Monique, and-"

"Ah, yes." The miserable look went back to his face. "The note." 

"Uh, yeah."

"So, you're going to be doing the Midnight Game?" He choked out the last two words.

"That's none of your business." I replied. 

Oh. My. Gosh. What. Did. I. Just. Say. I waited for the scolding. For the lecture of politeness and all that. But none of those came. Instead, Mr Andy just stared at me and sighed.

"I'm afraid it is. So, tell me, honestly, are you going to do it?"

"Yes!"

"No," Mr Andy was stricken. "No!"

"Mr Andy, are you alright?" It was getting weirder by the minute.

"No!" his whisper rose to a wail. "Please, don't!"

"I'm going to leave now." I muttered, heading towards the door.

"Stop!" he grabbed my shoulders and wrenched me back. He leaned in and whispered.

"Whatever you do, don't play." his voice sent chills down my spine. "There is a very real chance of death." 

Instantly, he released me. "Go."