Do you?

Leo's POV~

I wake up to the sound of sizzling. I open my eyes slowly. My eyes were adjusting to the sudden change in light. It was brighter today. I realize that me and Donnie were lying on the couch together. Cuddling.. I blush a deep red. Donnie was still sound asleep. I tried to get up but I was kinda on top of him so and any certain movement could easily wake him up. I just couldn't wake him up. I would feel bad. And he did look cute while asleep.. I try to fall asleep again but I just can't. I could feel the heat from his body bouncing off of me, back to him. His skin was so warm. I began to get really comfortable until.. "Leo? Donnie? It's time for breakfast!"

It was Raph. I really didn't feel like eating. I was about to go back to snuggling with Donnie, when suddenly I hear the sound of his voice! "Mmm..hm..? Leo..?"

I'm blushing a lot more now! I try to speak..but no words come out. "Leo..get off of me..."

"Oh right!" I laugh nervously, while sitting up next to him.

He raises both hands and yawns. He scratches one of his eyes and slowly gets up. "Donnie where are you going?" I ask him.

"I'm gonna go join Mikey and Raph for breakfast. You should join us." Donnie suggested while walking away.

I get up running after him. I don't know what changed but its like something is telling me to follow him. It's like something snapped in my brain. We arrive at the kitchen and see Raph and Mikey talking about something that they clearly wanted to keep secret from me and Donnie. I assumed this because they were whispering. The moment they see me and Donnie they act as if they hadn't spoke to one another. Donnie and I sit next to each other, facing Mikey and Raph. Donnie is one who asked, "What were you guys talken about?"

Mikey laughs, "What are you talking about D? You're crazy!"

I don't know why, but I felt upset at this. I couldn't help but say, "Hey! Don't call Donnie crazy. He didn't deserve that. Apologize. Now."

Mikey let out a weird noise. I'm not exactly as commanding as I used to be so it was rare to see me talk like this. "Leo..I was like...kidding.." Mikey hesitated to say.

This seemed to piss me off even more. Without realizing it I managed to say, "Never speak to Donnie that way.. all he deserves is nothing but compliments and affection and love and-"

It took my about two confused and one blush filled face to make me realize what I had just said. I really don't know why I had said that but I just laugh nervously staring at the table. This was so embarrassing.. The room just went dead silent. Thankfully, I heard the voice of my genius brother  say "I forgive you Mikey! And I really appreciate all those sweet things you said about me. That means a lot to me!"

I could feel my face now heating up and turning red. Why do I react this way?? Raph just sat up and motioned for us to come over to his room. We all get up, and walk over to him, but then he shakes his head. "Just Leo."

Mikey and Donnie both glance at me and shrug. They both walk off to their respected areas. Donnie walked to his lab. Mikey went towards the TV and couch. Once they're no longer paying attention I could hear Raph whisper, "Leo..come into my room..quick. It's important.."

I didn't know what he possibly wanted to talk about but I just walk in. He shuts the door behind me and I sit on his bed. I always hated his room the most. I don't know why though. Unlike Donnie's room. His was so comfy and cozy. Donnie's room also smelled really good. Weird. Im suddenly noticing small things I never would have commented on. anyway Raph lays against the wall folding his arms looking at me without saying a word. I was so confused.. So I get up from the bed, "If your're not going to actually say anything, I'm going to go check up on Donnie.." I say my face slightly blushing at the thought of being alone with Donnie again.

"THAT! Right there! Is what I wanna talk about." Raph sighs.

"What?" I wasn't sure what he meant.

"I'm just going to come out and say it." Raph responds, grabbing a near by magazine.

"Then say it!!" I growl.

"Do you have feeling for Donnie..?"

Reason behind my disappearance(If you care anyways)— 🤔

That will be the end for this chapter, and I do truly apologize for not being able to finish this chapter much earlier. And the reason is because I had actually gotten locked out of my account and I had also forgetten the password so I was pretty sad because I had truly thought that I had lost my account and this story I really like working on. And if you were wondering why I couldn't just make a new password with my email, something went wrong with it so I couldn't change my password.So after that, months passed and I would occasionally try signing back in with no success. But finally after a bit I am back and will hopefully not face any more problems so hopefully I don't disappear anymore. (Sorry I just really  needed to vent to someone and no one in my real life cares enough ;-; )