CHAPTER 2

I hop out the car and quickly jolt towards the school gate before my mom even has a chance to shout out those four excruciating words "good bye baby boy".

I'm too late.....
She does and Trini hears it, he trails me from behind and begins repeating those words over and over... hopefully he will forget about it.

Not too long we enter the school and I take one huge gulp as I walk up the stairs..."yeah ..let the day begin" I groaned.

I head up towards the 3rd floor where I meet Samie and Nad discussing something as always.

"Girls." I roll my eyes and proceed. I greet both with a hug and not long the dipstick Reec follows, then Liam who occasionally walks like a zombie...not because he wants to...but he just doesn't like school I guess but somehow still gets higher marks then us when it comes to anything.

I occasionally make jokes like if there was an earth quake I would probably go get a truck and gather Playstation's and money while everyone runs for their lives.. (well just jokes and no one was prepared for what was coming)

Half an hour later the death call sounds and we gather for assembly....I quickly leave the group and run down the stairs towards the assembly area not forgetting the nagging security shouting down my ears "GO TO ASSEMBLY AREA!" the security pesters

As I make it past the shop I see Rose with the same old physics text book in hand.... sometimes I think she just holds to looking even smarter then she already is... typical Hannah. I swerve through the crowd and make my way to my class line and my classmates are already standing in a perfect line, not cause I'm such a great RCL, but because our school's personal chiwahwah is screaming at the tip of it's lungs telling everyone to stand in line.

Dr. Parental, screams and I heard a response from behind me....I don't have to turn around to make out who it was,Kyle Was as always taunting her. We are dismissed after what seems like eternity being warned about stuff we probably would still continue doing. And not long we are in class...the day flies by as soon as it started. I Aced my speech but I was sweating.

Finally...it happens...the siren sounds and everyone ejects from thier seats....it quickly turned from centenary secondary school to centenary secondary Zoo.