-18-

I decided to take some things off my head so I decided to sit down on the couch and be lazy for the rest of the day.

While she was watching some Kdrama, she realized that she just moved into the apartment that Tzuyu and Jihyo bought for her.

She smiled at the thought and turned the TV off. She grabbed her phone and quickly messaged them.

Names:
Tzuyu - Yoda
Jihyo - Thomas
MESSENGER: GROUP CHAT
Me: Hey guys, wanna come over

Yoda: Yessssssss

Thomas: Did you move in yet???

Me: Just did

Yoda: I'll be there in 5 minutes

Me: How are you so exact?

Thomas: You're supposed to be in the studio

Yoda: Oops...sorry, not sorry

Thomas: 😑

Thomas: You're gonna get me in trouble

Me: 🤣

Yoda: YOLO

Thomas: I'll be there in a few minutes. I just have to get the last part of the choreography correctly.

Me: Hey Chewy, why weren't you in the studio?

Yoda: I was, but I went to the bathroom outside the studio then I stayed in the dorm

Thomas: Sneaky Maknae

Yoda: 😇

Thomas: Bye, I'm being called by the choreographer

Me: See ya guys

Yoda: 😉

I got up from the couch and put the suitcases in the Master's Bedroom. That was the only room, so far, that I've entered, apart from the living room.

I walked around and saw that the apartment was quite spacious. Considering that I was the only person who was staying here, it was already big for me.

Soon, I sat okay the couch again after doing a quick look around the place. There were three bedrooms, a dining area, and a living room. I definitely had the money for this place, if my bank account never ran out.

I heard the doorbell ring and assumed that it was Tzuyu. I opened the door and found Jihyo and Tzuyu panting heavily.

I laughed at the sight. They were both sweating. "What did both of you just do?", I asked, letting them enter.

"We...ran...from...the...studio...going...here!", Tzuyu said, breathing heavily after every word. I laughed. Luckily, I had two bottles of water in my bag which I handed to them.

They chugged the water and I smirked at the both of them. They finally calmed themselves down and they breathed normally again.

"So, why did you run all the way here?", I asked. "Actually, we didn't run all the way here, unless you want us dead.", Jihyo said.

"Then when did you start running?", I asked. "After getting off the Uber.", Tzuyu said proudly. "What?!", I said loudly.

"Why not? It was quite the experience. Imagine reading that online: 'Two Members from Twice Running to...'. I have to say, that sounds hilarious.", Tzuyu exclaimed.

I stared at Jihyo, who shook her head. "I didn't want to, but she made me. We had a bet that the person to reach your door first will get ₩1000.", Jihyo said.