-40-

Y/N paced the room, while Jungkook just sat on the couch. He was tense, he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

It's been an hour since the E-mail was sent, and Y/N's phone was still noisy due to the amount of notification that kept coming in.

"Jungkook, you cannot leave this apartment," Y/N stated.

"I have to. People will talk about it. I'll be attracting a lot of attention," Jungkook replied.

Y/N walked towards her window, checking for people by the main entrance. Phew, no one's here...yet.

"Oh?"

Y/N turned around. "What is it, Jungkook?"

"You're friends with Lisa?"

"Didn't I tell you that before?"

Jungkook looked up, trying to remember when she mentioned it. He shook his head, "Sorry, don't recall anything."

Y/N finally took a seat across Jungkook. "What'd she say?"

Bracing herself, she closed her eyes and crossed her fingers.

Jungkook gave out a chuckle, but tried to cover that fact by coughing. He read aloud, "Unnie, I'm sorry for what happened that day. Can we meet up this Friday after my practice?"

Y/N went over to Jungkook's side and took her phone from him.

She replied to Lisa's message, "Sure, no problem."

Jungkook sighed. "Don't you think it's good to, you know, lay off anything that involves you going out for around a week?"

"This is different. It's an apology, plus, she wants to talk this out. I want to know what she has to say."

"Yeah, but people don't know that. Also, she an idol too. Others might think you're actually and attention seeker."

Y/N glared at him. "I'm not, and you know that."

Jungkook raised his arms as a sign of surrender. "I'm just guessing what the public may say."

He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He brought it out and checked the caller. "It's Namjoon-hyung."

He clicked the green button. "Hello?"

"Jungkook, where are you?"

Looking over at Y/N, "I'm still at noona's place."

"Look, Jungkook, I don't know if you've seen or heard it, but someone posted pictures of you in social media."

Jungkook sighed. "Yes, hyung, I know. What's the plan to get me out of here?"

"Our manager should be there in a few minutes. Now, are there any people by the entrance. Anyone with cameras, phones, or anything that can be used to record?"

Jungkook checked the window again. "None," he replied.

"Good, that saves us a lot of trouble. We came prepared though, there are bodyguards riding with the manager."

"Anything else I need to know?"

He could hear Namjoon hesitate through the phone. "What's wrong, hyung?"

"It's nothing. Anyway, how's Y/N? Is she doing alright? I'm sure she's in shock."

"She's handling it pretty well. I think the past threats have toughened her up a bit. Still, we need to protect her."

"Yes, Bang PD-nim is creating a plan to protect Y/N from any form of harassment."

Jungkook sighed in relief. "Please thank him for me."