-39-

(A/N:  I apologize for the sudden change of point of view. I will make sure to change them after completing this book. From this chapter onwards, they will be written in the third point of view.)

Jungkook was met with a pair of arms around his neck. "Noona?"

She looked at him and smiled. "I'm so glad you came. Thank you."

Jungkook smiled. "Don't worry about it. What's up, though?"

He sat down on the couch, watching Y/N get a glass of water. She set it down on the coffee table.

Answering Jungkook's question, she told him about the letter that their mom sent her.

He stayed silent for a moment, then spoke up, "So she hasn't been the one sending you those weird E-mails?"

"She wouldn't do that."

"You never know," Jungkook mumbled. "Speaking of those E-mails, have you received any tonight?"

"Well, I haven't checked," said Y/N as she got up to get her phone.

She sat down again and opened her phone. "Oh my gosh..." Her eyes widened at the amount of notifications she received from Instagram and Facebook.

She checked her inbox and found an anonymous mail sent to her. She opened it and clasped her hand around her mouth.

"No fricking way."

~~~

Namjoon tossed and turned in his bed. He couldn't sleep due to the fact that he was busy thinking if Y/N was safe or not.

He grabbed his phone from the bedside table and checked the time for the third time. 2:06 AM

He sighed, getting up and heading out of his room to make some instant coffee for himself.

He was surprised to see Taehyung and Jimin in the kitchen.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Ha ha...Very funny."

"Look," Jimin replied. "Jungkook left about an hour ago, and he still hasn't come back."

Namjoon picked up a sachet of instant coffee powder and answered, "So you've been thinking the same thing, huh?"

Taehyung and Jimin nodded. As they were making coffee, Jin entered the kitchen. The three turned their heads to the man scratching his head.

Jin stared back. "I'm making breakfast?"

"Don't be silly, hyung," said Taehyung. "You don't make breakfast until three in the morning, it's still two."

Jin said nothing as he poured rice into the rice cooker. He got a chopping board and a knife as well.

Namjoon brought his cup of coffee with him to the living room. There, he found Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Uh, sleepless night?"

They both nodded.

"When is Jungkook coming back?," Yoongi asked. "Shouldn't he be here by now?"