-19-

Mnet Countdown...(Y/N in her apartment)

I was pacing around my room. I sat on my bed while biting my nails. I was still panicking. What if Tzuyu was just kidding?

Although, I highly doubted that since Jihyo had sent me more details about what to do when I arrived at the venue.

I still haven't told Jungkook about me going to Mnet Countdown since I was worried he would disapprove. I knew the danger of going in public, but the temptation to see my best friends was inevitable.

I tried my best to find an outfit that made me not look like a girl and this was the only thing that I was able to find:

CREDITS TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER

I know it's still quite obvious, but I tried my best so I was just hoping people wouldn't notice me.

Luckily, I was in the mood to wear a cap so I decided to bring one. I got Jungkook's cap with rings on them, I'm hoping he didn't notice it went missing.

(A/N For those who don't know the cap Y/N is referring to:)

CREDITS TO BIG HIT OR JUNGKOOK OR IDK WHAT TO SAY SORRY

I laughed as I looked at myself in the mirror with the cap, I looked so similar to Jungkook. If ever he saw me later, he would kill me with those muscles of his.

Okay, it sounds weird when I compliment Jungkook since I'm his sister and the fact that I'm a girl complimenting a guy makes everything wrong. Everything.

Ignoring what I was just thinking about, I decided to just bring a small backpack with my phone, power bank (with wire of course), sunglasses case, and a wallet.

I didn't bother bringing makeup since I wasn't going to impress anyone. Besides, I'm not fond of makeup.

Even if I didn't like makeup, I decided to just apply some lip tint and powder so that I wouldn't look so dead.

I looked at my self in the mirror again and debated whether I should tie my hair or not. I decided to just have my hair down so that I had extra protection for my identity.