Sei

A/N: Apologies if the Russian is wrong!

Next Day...

Namimori High

"Alright, class, we have a new student from Italy. Introduce yourself." Nezu said as he looked at the new student.

"Tch, Hayato Gokudera." Hayato said.

"Alright, you can take the seat next to Sawada-san." 

"Tch."

Vincent looked at the silver-head with amusement. Before Hayato could get to the former Earl, he stopped when he felt a dagger in a critical spot in his legs.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. Those two tend to get murderous when someone threatens someone they care about." Vincent whispered while smiling innocently. 

Hayato's eyes widened and a  chill went down his spine when he looked at the twins' expression and then the former Phantomhive Earl.

Suddenly the door to classroom slammed open. Everyone looked towards the panting blonde girl. "President, we have a problem!" 

Vincent narrowed his eyes. "What is it, Maria?"

"Oni sdelali svoy khod, i teper' oni tam, gde tvoya mama! (They have made their move, and they are currently where your mother is!)"

"I see. Thank you. I will be there in a moment." Vincent said calmly.

Maria nodded and left.

Everyone sighed after seeing that the student president wasn't angry at whatever the blonde had said. However Reborn, Hayato and the twins knew better. Yes, the president was calm, but that did not mean he was not angry. No that was the sign of the calm before the storm.

"Liv, Livius follow me." Vincent said as he stood up.

"Hai!" The twins said.

"You must excuse me Nezu-sensei it seems something urgent has come. I'm sure there won't be any complaints." He smiled sweetly at Nezu.

"O-Of course not!" Nezu said nervously.

"Excellent. We will be taking our leave. You may carry on." Vincent smiled sweetly. "I expect there will be no incidents while I'm gone?" He added as he looked towards Hayato and then at the corner of the room where a certain someone was hiding.

Hayato looked at the Vongola heir and shivered and nodded quickly. He's terrifying!

.

.

The Shopping District

"Ara ara it seems I have been surrounded." Nana said as she looked around. Even though no one 'suspicious' could be seen to the eyes of the civilians, Nana could tell that they were hiding in the shadows. And to her dismay, they were a lot. She couldn't take on all of them; however, she could stall time until her son got there. And with that in mind, she walked to an isolated space and as she suspected the assassins followed her. She stopped and took out a hairpin from her hair. She detached the top, and a small sharp needle was seen. She flicked her wrist, and in doing so, the poisoned needle hit the neck of one of the assassin.

"Tch it seems she has found us." The leader said as he looked at the dead assassin.

"Hm, shall we gentlemen?" Nana said.

And with that, the fight started.

.

30 minutes later...

 A beaten Nana laughed weakly as she looked at the assassin who was holding a sword to her neck.

"What are you laughing at bitch?" The assassin said.

Nana smirked. "You're all dead now that he's here."

"Who are-" before the leader could finish he was decapitated by a sword.

"Sorry, we are late mother." Vincent said stoically as he gazed at his mother's beaten form.

Nana smiled weakly. "It's okay Vincent."

That's right she knew who he really is. She knew that her son was Vincent Phantomhive the former Earl of the Phantomhive family. However, that did not mean she liked him less or not at all. No, in fact, she still considered him a son like the day he was born.

"Leon get her to safety." Vincent said without taking his eyes of the assassins.

"Fufufu~ as you wish Vincent." Leon said as he appeared next to Nana. "Hold on to me my lady."

"Hai." Nana said as she leaned on the blonde boy.

"Take her to Base and heal her. We got this." Vincent said.

"Yes Boss." Leon said before disappearing with Nana.

"As for you..." Vincent glared coldly at the assassins who were trembling under his gaze. "You dare come to my territory, and worse hurt my mother. Off with your heads!"

Before the assassins could move, they were decapitated. Vincent sheathed his sword. "Clean this mess up!"

"Hai!" Maria said. "You heard the boss let's move."

"Yes my lady!" the team behind Maria said as they started cleaning up.

"They have crossed the line this time." Vincent glared at the ground. "Yakov, Vladimir, Liv, Livius, kill them all."

"As you wish, boss!" They said before leaving.

"Hm?" Undertaker looked towards the tree. "It seems a rat is somewhere he is not supposed to be hehehe~" He quickly disappeared and brought down his scythe at the figure hiding next to the tree. Before the man knew what was happening, he dropped down to the ground dead.

"Interesting it seems you are still able to see their cinematic records even though you're no longer one of them." Vincent said behind the Undertaker.

Undertaker looked at the brunette."Heheheh there are always loopholes. After all, you know them too." 

"True." Vincent smirked. "Now it seems things have gotten rather interesting don't you think my friend?"

Undertaker smirked. " Yes, you are correct Earl. After all, this rat was one of them."

"Yes..." Vincent smirked deviously. "I wonder how he will react when he finds his rat has not come back. Very interesting indeed."