Sette

Vincent looked at Nana who was sleeping in the hospital bed. "How is she Leon?"

"Well, the doctor said that she had a few broken bones and some bruising, but that's about it." Leon said.

Vincent frowned. "I see."

"Hey, it's not your fault. You got there as soon as you heard."

Vincent nodded. "Keep me posted about her condition. Even the little things."

"Of course. Are you going back home or to school?"

"There's a meeting at school, and then I will go home." Vincent said before walking out. When he got out of the door, he punched the wall, and it left a small crater. "I will make them pay dearly for hurting her."

.

When Vincent got to school, he went straight to the meeting and unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you view it his 'clients' were already there.

"Mr. Vincent, you are late." The blond haired man said with a French accent.

"Please excuse me for the inconvenience Louis. I had to visit the hospital. My mother is ill you see."

Louise nodded. "I see, yes that takes priority."

"Shall we get started, ladies and gentlemen?"

"Yes." Everyone said.

"I have heard that the Hitman has made secret tunnels and hiding spots around the school." The brunette woman narrowed his eyes at Vincent."How are you going to fix that?"

"Regarding that matter, Yakov is taking care of it. There should be no further alterations to the school Valeri." Vincent said calmly.

Valeri nodded. "Very well."

"I have a question, Mr. Vincent." a raven-haired man said with a German accent.

Vincent looked at the German Man. "How may help you, Harold?" 

Harold cleared his throat. "As we discussed earlier during our phone conversation, they have been cleared of suspicion. We are currently gathering enough evidence and proof to convince the vindice."

Vincent smirked. "Excellent."

"Another matter is that the Hitman that Valeri told us about earlier in the meeting, is bringing people like Hayato Gokudera and many more Mafia to Namimori to be your 'Guardians.' How are you dealing with this matter?"

"Regarding that matter, Adrian had given me a list of the people who are coming and are already in Namimori who have connections with the Mafia. You can see that by the documents that are already on the table. Also, Raven's spies have said that there is a 98% chance that the Varia will come to Namimori for the Ring Battle selections."

"But isn't that man adopted?" Harold said while frowning.

"Yes although Liv had found a document from before he was adopted to Vongola Famiglia and it seems that he is a direct descendant of Secondo Vongola, Ricardo."

"Fascinating." Louise said.

"Yes very." Valeri said.

"How are you going to become Decimo then?" Harold said.

"Now that ladies and gentlemen is a secret." Vincent smirked.

Everyone twitched at the response while Undertaker who was next to Vincent snickered.

"That aside no one even the Vongola knows about that. Is there anything else that needs to be discussed today?" Vincent continued.

"No that is all." everyone said.