Tres

Next Day

Namimori High - Student Council President's office

A brunette took a sip of his earl grey tea gracefully as he sat on his chair. He looked at the silver-head ex-reaper in front of him who was eating bone-shaped biscuits while sitting on his desk. He put his cup down and asked the question that he wanted to know ever since he met the reaper again.

"So how were my sons after my death Adrian?" said Vincent.

Undertaker frowned. "Well right after you and your wife were murdered in the fire in your own mansion, your sons were kidnapped and well..."

Vincent narrowed his eyes. "And?"

Undertaker swallowed thickly. "W-Well, only one of them survived the incident when they were supposed to be sacrificed in order to call a demon from hell."

Vincent's grip on the pen tightened. "What happened next?"

"Well um the twin who didn't have good health when he was born lived and took his brother's name. He then went on by the name Ciel along with a butler."

When Vincent heard about his son's death, the pen in his hand broke, and a tear went down his cheek. However, something that piqued his interest was when his friend mentioned a butler. Vincent furrowed his brows in confusion. "A butler? Other than Tanaka there are no butlers in the Phantomhive manor. Unless that butler was the demon you spoke of."

Undertaker smirked. "Hehehe you're sharp Earl."

"What happened then?"

"Well, I didn't pay much attention to them other than giving them some pieces of information here and there so I'm not sure. Oh, but there is something that you'll find funny."

Vincent raised an eyebrow at his friend who was about to burst into laughter any second now. "Hoh? And what is that?"

Undertaker snickered. "Your son named his demon butler Sebastian."

Vincent's lips twitched upward in amusement. "Sebastian...as in our dog Sebastian?"

Undertaker nodded before bursting out in laughter.

Vincent chuckled. "Never expected that from him. So how did you find me here Adrian?"

Undertaker looked at Vincent with mischevious chartreuse phosphorescent eyes. "I won't tell you~!"

Vincent looked at him unamused. "Let me guess you just followed my soul's essence."

"How'd you know?!" Undertaker exclaimed.

"I didn't. You just confirmed it." said Vincent with a smirk.

Undertaker's eyebrows twitched. "Damn you!"

The door to the office opened revealing a blonde-haired boy with emerald eyes. "I'm back Vincent."

Vincent looked at the newcomer

Vincent looked at the newcomer. "Did you take care of them Yakov?"

"Yeah. It was boring though." said Yakov lazily.

"Is that so. Where is Maria?"

"Oh, she's coming in 3..2..1..."

The door slammed open, and a blonde haired girl ran towards Vincent to hug him. However, Vincent dodged to the left. As a result, the girl slammed to the wall.

"So cold Vivi!" Maria pouted.

Vincent's eyebrows twitched at the nickname

Vincent's eyebrows twitched at the nickname. "Don't call me Vivi!"

"Okay~!"

"You're not listening, are you?"

"Nope~!"

A tick mark appeared on Vincent's temple at her response. He sighed and composed himself quickly. "Anyway as you know, Vongola has sent Reborn to tutor me to become the next Vongola heir, Vongola decimo."

"Hahahaha tutor you?! You're the definition of an underworld boss hahaha." Yakov laughed.

Vincent's eyebrows twitched

"Fufufu do you want me to kill them all Vincent?" said a voice.

Vincent looked towards the voice and frowned. "As much as I like that idea Leon, but no."

"That's boring~!" said Leon as he appeared out of the mist only to show a blonde-haired boy with crimson eyes looking at him with a mix of insanity and mischievousness.

"Oh, why not Earl?" said Undertaker.

Vincent smirked. "Let's just say that I have a few ideas on how to have fun while being Vongola decimo. Starting with that bastard."

"Mind filling us in on this devious plan of yours Earl?" said Undertaker, while smirking.

"Hm, I will once we get to our mansion. Maria call the others I will discuss the plan to everyone at the same time." said Vincent.

"Hai!" said Maria.