Chapter 6| BEST FIRST DAY EVER

~10 months later~
Izuku's pov
It's been 10 months since the todoroki's and I moved into the Aizawa house, we actually had to move closer to Aizawa and Mic's job. The house was a huge upgrade from the old one. Though there wasn't enough bedrooms so I had to share with Toshi, that is by far my favourite part about the new house.

"Alrighty! Lets get into the car young listeners!" It was the first day of UA for Toshi, Sho-chan and I, for Toya it was his 2nd year in the hero course and Fuyumi and Natsuo are in their 3rd year in the hero course.
"I CALL SITTING WITH TOSHI!" I yelled as I sat beside Toshi in the middle row of the van, sighs were heard from everyone, including Aizawa. Shouto ended up sitting in the extra seat beside me, Toya, Natsuo and Fuyumi sat in the very back seat and Aizawa sat in the passenger seat.

A 20 minute drive later and we were at UA.
"Oh. Hotoshi, Shouto, Izuku!" The three of us turned back to the car to face Aizawa, he had the biggest smirk on his face.
"I hope you enjoy your home room teacher." We all turned pale at the realization that Aizawa was our home room teacher. We ran inside the building and saw Toya and Natsuo laughing and Fuyumi was trying her hardest to no laugh, at the same time Toshi, Sho-chan and I flipped them off and walked into our classroom. We heard yelling coming from down the hall.

"YOU LITTLE ASSHOLES!!" I heard Toya yell as he went to the classroom door. I started laughing hysterically as I turned into my phantom from.
"WOW IZU THANKS FOR THE HELP!!" Toshi yelled sarcastically as he hid under a desk. I kissed him to make him shut up. I heard Fuyumi laughing outside telling Toya that he wouldn't want to be late for class. We heard running down the hall and then the door opened.

"You boys need to be careful when you get home, you know Toya won't let you off the hook that easily." Fuyumi said as she entered the classroom. Just after she entered, a boy with navy blue hair walked into the classroom.
"Hello fellow classmates! My name is Tenya Iida! I hope we can get along!" We introduced our selves and Fuyumi went to leave the classroom.
"Are you all friends?" That stopped Fuyumi.
"Oh, Shouto is my biological brother, Hotoshi is my adopted brother, so is Izuku." Then she left the classroom, we chatted with Tenya for a bit before everyone else showing up.

"Hey! No one saw you at the entrance exams! How did you get in?" With that everyone was looking at us.
"We were recommended students."
"WHAT?!" "HOW!?"
"We're the sons of two of the teachers."
"Really! That's sooo cool!" A male with red hair said, but a girl with black hair knew something about us that we hoped no one would.
"Forgive me if I'm mistaken," she walked up to the front of the group, Shouto and I froze... it's Momo.
"But aren't you two Shouto and Izuku Todoroki?" Hotoshi was about to yell at her for bringing up their past but some else beat him to it.

"Not anymore!" Everyone turned to the door way and saw Shota.
"Shouto is my adopted child and Izuku is living with my family cause it would be weird for him to date his adopted brother." I hit his shoulder and glared at him, Momo was confused.
"Wait! You and Shouto-"
"Nope, me and Hotoshi." I said as I pointed at Hotoshi.
"No, I'm actually dating someone else. They got into the hero course as well-" with that, the door opened to reveal a blond about a head taller then Toshi walk into the classroom.
"Oh, hey Sho~" the blonde said as he grabbed Shouto's hand. Aizawa,Toshi and I had the same thought process.
'Embarrass him as much as possible'
And that's what we did

"*Gasp* SHOUTO YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY SON!" I had to hold in my laughter as Toshi started evaluating Katsuki we learned his name was. One question made me burst into flames because of laughing to much.
"Ohhhh, so that's why you knew it would hurt~"
(Chapter 4 reference) I started laughing so much I had to leave the classroom as Shouto tries and fails to put out my flames. Katsuki just standing there in shock and awe at the family he just met. Aizawa put a hand on his shoulder and said the final move to make Shouto and Katsuki want to end their lives.

"At least tell me you used condoms"
"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!" At that point I started levitating around the room, still on fire, still laughing like crazy.
"NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHY I DIDN'T WANT YOU MEETING THEM?!"
"...yeah...I do...and sir, *turns to Aizawa* always"
"KATSUKI BAKUGO!"
"Oh shit"

"BEST FIRST DAY EVER!!!"

I hope you liked this chapter!
Love y'all~ bye!

852 words