the office, the intruders, the history

The student council office was silent, awkwardly silent. The cause of the silence, the japanese pair, blinked their eyes patiently as they sat near Junkyu's work desk.

The vice president sheepishlu smiled at the other members of the student council as he cleared his table to set up their lunch.

"Wow~" exclaimed the youngest japanese as he examined the contents of the three identical lunch box. It was a fusion of japanese and korean cuisine. "You know how to cook japanese, hyung?"

Byounggon subtly jolted as he heard Haruto intimitately called their vice president. He glanced at the taller japanese who was still gawking at the served lunch and let out a high pitched giggle as Junkyu served him a cup of miso soup. When did he get so clingy to Junkyu?

Mashiho silently smiled as he watched the black haired president observe their youngest and tried to look unaffected. He shifted his attention to Junkyu who was focused on serving their meal and grinned. "You are beautiful up close, Kyu hyung"

Junkyu almost spilled the soup he was holding as he heard the smaller japanese compliment. He locked eyes with the japanese and let out a sigh trying to calm his heart and smiled, "Not as much as you"

Jihoon whistled, Haruto laughed, Byounggon smiled, Doyoung and Jeongwoo blushed in embarrassment. Junkyu froze and realized what he said then robotically glanced at Mashiho, "I-"

Mashiho chuckled as he watched the older's blush spread from his cheeks to his ear. He said huskily,"I'm glad you think of me that way, Kim Junkyu hyung"

"Just eat your lunch" the older pouted making everyone chuckle. Jihoon laughed at his childhood friend and added, "You are so whipped, Kyu"

"Oh?" Mashiho grinned at Jihoon and turned to Junkyu who was sending eye warning to the secretary. Mashiho laughed, "I'll have to ask you for details later about that conclusion, Jihoonie"

"You know him, Mashiho sunbae?" Jeongwoo questioned, his voice pure of nothing but curiosity. Mashiho shifted his gaze to the other freshman on the room aside from Haruto. Haruto, on the otherhand, raised his head from his food and slowly munched his lunch staring at the boy.

"I do, he runs business for the group sometimes" Mashiho answered not taking his eyes off the freshmen, "you're Jeongwoo, right?"

"The deer in the headlights" Haruto slowly stated as he remembered the freshman's face from the other day. The tall japanese earned a frown from Mashiho as he spat some of his rice with his sudden exclamation.

Junkyu hurriedly fished a tissue out and gave it to Haruto who immediately cleaned the table. Jeongwoo tilted his head in confusion as he seems to be earning interest with the duo. Haruto sighed as soon as he finished cleaning the table. He raised his head and asked "So, have you heard?"

Jeongwoo was known to be dauntless and straightforward. Sometimes he can be insensitive, just like now where he had not noticed that Byounggon stopped his hands from working and Doyoung was shifting his eyes to their leader. The maknae of the student leader replied, "That Gon hyung was one of you before?"

Haruto and Mashiho grinned. Junkyu peeked at the black haired senior who was obviously uncomfortable with the topic. The innocent moral committee head blinked his eyes and asked, "Are promises really that important?"

Mashiho chuckled then nodded, "It is. It keeps a broken soul afloat" The short second year student grinned as he stared at the treasurer who flinched. Byounggon suddenly stood up and declared, "I need to get something on the stockroom"

The president left the room making Haruto smile in defeat while Mashiho shrugged. Junkyu pouted at the pair and scolded,"Haru, Mashi, Dont be too mean"