the date, the sea, game over

Mashiho chuckled as he watched the older boy rushed towards the sea as soon as they arrive. He had let the excited Junkyu pull him towards the cerulean waters.

"You're too excited, hyung" Mashiho giggled as he slightly tugged Junkyu's hand to prevent the waves from reaching the korean's pants.

Junkyu chuckled merrily as he stared at the shorter, "It's been so long since I last visited the sea"

Mashiho smiled in content as he watched how joy lit up Junkyu's face. "It's a good idea to bring you here then"

"Young master, here is what you ordered" Mashiho's driver handed a large kite to the japanese. Junkyu stared at the kite in admiration.

As soon as he handed the kite, the driver left the couple and returned to the car. Mashiho grinned as he saw the interest Junkyu had for the kite on his hands.

"A kiss for a kite" Mashiho smiled and Junkyu raised his gaze from the toy to the eyes of the one holding it. The detective chuckled like a child and took a bold step forward.

Without any embarrassment, he paid his kite rental fee with a quick peck on Mashiho's lips. The japanese was slightly taken aback with Junku's sudden boldness but immediately recovered as soon as he heard Junkyu laughing, "The kite is too cheap"

"You gain courage when no one is watching, huh." Mashiho smiled proudly as he handed the kite to Junkyu. "Shall we let it fly?"

"I'm good in making kites fly" the tall korean boasted as took rolled wire and gave the kite to Mashiho. He started running and Mashiho adjusted the kite to gather enough angle for the force to propell it upwards.

Unfortunately, the air was too strong and Junkyu was not good enough to direct the kite to fly. Mashiho laughed at the frustrated expression that the detective shows everytime the kite plunge downward.

"I thought that you were an expert of making kites fly, hyung"

"The wind is not cooperating" the older whined as he glares at the kite poking the white sands. Mashiho simply shook his head and picked up the kite. He took the wood where the strings were rolled and handed the kite to Junkyu.

"Watch" The japanese ran and adjusted the distance while calculating the force needed to make the kite fly. He controlled the kite by tugging the strings with his nimble hands, a few minutes and Junkyu rushed towards Mashiho who sucessfully made the kite soar in the sky. A white owl drawn in plastic was being carried by the wind. Mashiho smirked and asked the older, "Would you like to have it? A kiss for my effort"

Junkyu once again boldly stole another peck on the shorter's lips and smiled widely, "You're cheap"

Mashiho sighed but the curve of his lips has not gone down, he handed the control over to the older. Chuckles were heard on the seashore as they continued playing with the kite. Some of the locals passing by spoke to the couple with a merry tone.

Junkyu loved everything that happened. As soon as he had enough, he buried the wood controlling the strings to the sand setting some large stones to make sure that the strings would not unwind by themselves. The taller took a seat next to Mashiho who was sitting on one of the large black rocks while facing the sea.

The sky was painted in dark red tinted with light yellow, and the bright sun is slowly setting down to rest. Both listened to the sound of the sea as waves rushed forward and withdraw colliding each other. The tangy scent of salt made them imagine the tast of the blue ocean painted by the color of the sky.

Junkyu leaned his head on Mashiho's shoulder. "Thank you. It was perfect"

Mashiho peered at the boy who was sent to become his sole solace, his soul and let out a loving smile. A smile that he gives no one else. "Yes, absolutely perfect" You are.