the surprise visit, the comfort, the oath

Junkyu groaned as he heard the doorbell. He dragged his feet towards the door, hair unkempt and eyes glazed his drowse. He had been sleeping, his method to calm his brain of any activities. 

As soon as he opened the door and saw his guest, he cursed himself from a few minutes ago. Mashiho was at his doorstep with a wide smile on his face. He was torn between closing the door or letting the boy in. 

"Mashiho?" Junkyu rubbed his eyes just to confirm that the delicate, perfect-looking boy in front of him was not an illusion. Mashiho chortled at the action of the senior who was in his blue pajamas. He noticed how the pajamas design which was a koala looked exactly like the newly awakened korean. "Why are you here?"

"I can't? Should I go back?" A sad frown appeared on the face of the japanese and Junkyu immediately shook his head, stopping the japanese from leaving by grabbing his hand. 

"No, no, it's fine" Mashiho let out a mischievous grin and tackled the taller in a hug. Junkyu was confused but enjoyed the feeling of having the japanese in his embrace. "Anything the matter? Why the sudden visit? It's already late"

Junkyu adoringly lowered his eyes on the small body in his arms, he rested his chin on Mashiho's head as he asked the japanese worriedly. Mashiho closed his eyes against Junkyu's chest and sniffed the calming scent of the older. "Can I sleepover, hyung?"

"Did you have a problem?" Junkyu asked and Mashiho remained silent for a few minutes refusing to leave the comfort of Junkyu's embrace and silently replied, "I'll be going back to Japan tomorrow"

Junkyu froze, his hold tightening on the body clinging to him. He sighed. He let the japanese cling on his body as he closed the door after pulling Mashiho inside the room. He felt Mashiho raise his head and the most beautiful pair of brown eyes stared straight at him, there was something inside those sparkling that was not there before. It was still beautiful but this time it was ethereal. 

"Would you be alright?" Would you come back? Junkyu asked and the japanese answered with a curt nod. 

"Hyung, would you wait for me?"  Mashiho queried and Junkyu smiled brightly, beautifully. The taller rested his forehead against Mashiho's and both drowned themselves in the eyes of each other. Mashiho let out a grin, "I still need to finish the game with you"

"Yes, you do. The Takata Mashiho I know finishes his games" Junkyu replied as he studied the long eyelashes of the younger who snaked his arms on his neck. The distance between their lips dangerously close, Junkyu could feel the heat of Mashiho's breath against his face. Mashiho smiled as he allowed himself to be intoxicated with the calming scent of sun-loved chamomille that lingers around Junkyu's body. 

"Be prepared, hyung. I never lose" Mashiho chuckled as he pulled Junkyu's body closer to him. Junkyu buried his nose on the shoulders on Mashiho sniffing the scent of musky perfume that gives a dangerously rustic atmosphere around the prankster's body. Mashiho let out a laugh as he was tickled by the hot breath of the korean on his shoulder. 

"You are too perfect, Mashi"Junkyu mumbled, mind lost in the moment they both shared. Mashiho giggled like a child and cupped Junkyu so that the older could stare at him as he replied, "I should be the one flirting, hyung. Whatever should we do if I fall for you deeper than right now?"

Junkyu smiled tauntingly. He held the hand cupping his face and kissed its fingers, he seemed to have gathered courage now that only both of them shared this space. "But, I'm following your advice?"

"Which one?" The younger tilted his head cutely. Junkyu giggled and dropped another kiss on the fingers of the most perfect hands in the world. "That I should make you fall in the case I fell for you"