Emily's Story

I was watching from the staircase....my mom...was fighting with my dad. He tried to kiss her she pushed him away, he grabbed her arm and didn't let go. She pulled out a knife and said " Let go or else....." He pushed her and took the knife away and said " or else what?"

She got up and pushed him away and ran to the living room. She grabbed a vase and threw it at him. It smashed in his face he got angry he pulled off the piece of glass in his face which had blood and threw it to the ground.

He ran and grabbed her and covered her mouth so she wouldn't scream and slammed her head on the wall and it knocked her unconscious.

He grabbed her and was going up to her room. I quickly ran up To mine. He then grabbed a rope, chair, paper, and a pen. He wrote on the note something while putting some of his blood on the note, when he was finished he hid the note in a locked drawer and hid the key under the bed.Then I really saw what was going on he was tying a rope to the ceiling and standing her up on the chair.....

I ran in the room and yelled " DAD STOP! PLEASE!" With tears falling on my face but no matter how hard I yelled he didn't turn away to look. Finally I ran to push him off the chair but....my hands went through.... What was going on I was confused I kept trying to knock him off the chair but my hands kept going through.

I cried....I kept crying, lying on the ground I didn't want to live anymore as my dad put Mom into the rope and knocked the chair off....

I couldn't take it I ran to her screaming " MOMMY!" But when I "touched" her.....

I woke up all of a sudden tears on my face in my room, door locked, window open.... It was all a dream but that will never change the fact my mom died.... I kept thinking throughout the whole day...that dream was too real...maybe...

Later that day I stayed up until I was sure my dad was asleep. I checked the living room he had passed out and of course he had beer bottles all over the floor. I went to my moms room... I quickly left the room...it was too much....but I had to.

I went inside and checked under the bed and found a key....I opened the drawer but to my surprise I has found one note and a letter....

I've seen that letter before....