Emily's story

Part of my body was on the couch and the lower part was on the floor.

My drunk dad just yelling " YOU SHOULD NEVER SAY THAT TO YOUR FATHER UGHH YOU PISS ME OFF SO MUCH IM DONE WITH YOU FOR NOW". He said as he walked to the kitchen" Michael I'll let you do that thing you wanted to do now I'm going to get a beer".

I got worried all of a sudden while Michael was just laughing in the couch. I slowly got up trying to go upstairs but Michael grabbed my arm tightly and said " Where are you going we're not done yet".

He pulled me closer to him and started to lift up my shirt while saying in a calm voice " it's okay you don't have to be scared I'll take care of everything".

I immediately kicked him in his lower area ( I think we all know where) and he released me while screaming " FUCK! OH GOD THAT HURT".

I ran upstairs and locked the door. I could hear Michael telling my dad what happened, I heard my dad say " Yeah she got a little fight in her you gotta knock her out sometimes like when she's sleeping"

My eyes turned wide after I heard that last part I leaned on my bed just shaking tears falling hands shivering as I felt the breeze of the open window in my room I slowly drifted to sleep.