Emily's Story

My "dad" took me home and as soon as he closed the door I said " What really happened to mom?" He said " Oh that yeah I was laying on the couch calling that b*tch to get me beer but she doesn't answer or get it back so I yell out B*TCH YOU BETTER GET MY BEER NOW OR DO I HAVE TO COME UP THERE?!?! She still doesn't answer so I go up there and she is laying on the floor worthless and weak like she always was".

I started hitting him yelling " SHE WAS NOT WEAK YOU DROVE HER INSANE SHE WAS NOT WORTHLESS!!!!" He said calmly " She was weak and worthless but I have a feeling you are stronger.....". I slowly moved back saying " What does that mean...." He said " It means you better get my fucking beer or else" I asked " Or else what?" He said " Do you really want to know?"

I didn't say anything and went to get the stupid thing from the fridge. I handed it to him and he said to me " Now get the hell outta my sight I don't wanna see your face it reminds me of your worthless mother". I ran upstairs crying. Why? Why did mom have I leave me with this..... I cried in my pillow for at least thirty minutes until he called me again screaming " EMILY GET DOWN HERE NOW!!" I got up and wet downstairs and asked " What happened now?"

He said " I lied I love seeing your face I really love it......." while caressing my face. I got his hand off my face and said " SHUT UP BECAUSE IF YOU LOVED SEEING MY FACE YOU WOULD'VE LOVED SEEING MOM'S FACE!" He said " HEY don't talk to your father like that". I said " You're not my father anymore......" He said " Well that's mean I think you need to be punished", I moved back carefully until my back was against the wall. That's when he swung his hand with the beer bottle onto my head smashing it glass flew everywhere I was on the floor I knew I was bleeding but for 3 seconds I was still conscious enough to feel someone removing my clothes......