16. 学ぶ - Manabu - learn

❤|❦|❤

学ぶ - Manabu - learn

❤|❦|❤

So far, the day had been going by quicker and as normal as it had been before that it felt quite boring, or that you were just used to not going to school for a week for internships. Sooner before you even had taken notice, it was already time for Basic Hero Training with All Might. He had quickly gathered everyone up in Ground Gamma and had explained that the class would be having a rescue training, a race. The first group had taken their marks to start.

The rest of the class along with you had stayed behind to watch. People started placing bets and discussing who would win. You didn't participate in the conversation since you were engrossed in your own world trying to focus on the race itself.

To yours and everyone else's surprise, Izuku had been doing well. Green electricity surrounded his body as he jumped around. He had won the race with his body falling flat on the ending point's floor.

The group who had gone to the race had come back to where you and the rest of the class were in. Several of your classmates had hoarded Izuku throwing questions at him on how he had suddenly changed well in that span of time. Thanks to All Might (trying) to get everyone off of Izuku by making them get ready for the next batch, everyone had quickly listened to All Might to hear the next group who will race.

"The next group racing will compose of Young Jirou, Bakugou, Shoji, Yaoyorozu, and L/n!" All MIght said pointing toward each person as he said their names. However when he had pointed to you, his eyes trailed down to your still bandaged leg, which the bandages were under your hero costume. "Oh, i had received notice of your injury Young L/n. then i suggest Young Todoroki shall take her place" he said.

"All Might, i can partici-" you tried to protest but he had waved it off.

"Don't worry Young L/n! It will not affect your grade in any way!" he grinned. You let out a sigh of disappointment before nodding.

You decided to walk to Izuku to congratulate him since you weren't joining the race anyways.

"Hey Izuku" you greeted. "Ah, hey Y/n" he said panting a little. "You did great out there. You really improved" you complimented him.

His face burst into a deep shade of red as he turned his face the other way while waving and letting out a few stutters. "I- uhh- i- thanks!"

When you were about to say something, you were pushed to the side. "Outa the way Shithead and nerd"

You looked in front to see who it was and saw Bakugou shooting you and Izuku a glare as he was getting ready to begin the race.

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion and surprise after he had shoved you both to the side.

Just as Bakugou had began blasting and jumping from building to building while racing, he looked to the back and saw you conversing with the freckled green haired boy. He let out a growl as his explosions had gotten bigger while he yelled. 'What the fuck is so special about that damn Deku anyways'

You had finally walked back to the classroom after changing in the locker room. A certain incident has occurred where Mineta was about to take a peek, though luckily, you had spotted the hole and suggested Jirou to cover it.

Aizawa was back at the classroom to announce some things. He had stated that there would be a summer training camp for the summer. Everyone was overjoyed by the news until Aizawa had announced that only those who passed the finals would go, however the rest who failed would stay for study remedial classes in the school.