Chapter 1

Jungkook's pov

"Jungkook!" I turned around to look at owner of the voice. I froze as I seen the person that I hated the most his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath.

He slowly stood up and looked at me giving one of his famous boxy smiles. "Mommy who's this man?" My 6 year old daughter asked me. I could see Taehyung tense up when he heard Taeyeon call me mommy.

"No one honey. Now go play with your brother." I watched as my daughter ran off to play before I faced Taehyung again.

"What do you want!" I said the venom in my voice obvious. "I ummmm, you have children Jungkook?" He said still in shock from what just happened. "If I didn't then they wouldn't be calling me mommy, now would they Taehyung." I said getting more annoyed.

"Who's the father Jungkook?" He said making me freeze up.

Should I tell him he's the father? No! No I shouldn't. He left you to raise them. Make up a lie and quickly Kook!

"Ummm their father died in a car crash." Oh great Kook why did you say he died? Taeyeon and Taekook thinks they don't have a father. Get yourself together Kook!

"Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled breaking out of my trance. I shook my head. "Why did you come here Taehyung? Where is Jimin?" I asked still a little dazed from my thoughts.

I seen Taehyung freeze when I mentioned Jimin. I furrowed my brows. What's wrong with Jimin?

"He....he left me for this other boy. Two months after we divorced." Serves him right for making me raise two children on my own. I thought.

"Mommy!!" I heard two people shout. I quickly turned around and scooped up Taeyeon and Taekook in my arms. "Who's this mommy?" Taekook asked me. "That's just a friend of mine sweetie." I said kissing the top of his head.

"Mommy I'm tired! I wanna go home!" Taeyeon screamed. "Ok sweetie bye Taehyung!" I waved bye to him.

Why was I being so nice to the person who left me for some other person? I quickly walked away trying to get my heart to calm down. What was happening to me?

This is my first fanfic! Sorry if I made any mistakes! Hope you like this! And sorry for the short chapter. :/