Chapter 8

Y'all might hate me for this but oh well. Don't play the song yet I'll tell you when.
_____________________________

{At Jimin and his mystery lovers place}

(Just to be clear this night is when Kook and Jin were at the concert. Okay quick back story so Jimin had an affair with imma call him ml for mystery lover so he and ml had an affair while jimin was dating Tae. However jimin ended up getting pregnant with ml's baby so he dumped Tae and moved in with ml. At first things were fine but as the baby her name is Areum, so as Areum got older ml and Jimin started arguing a lot. And remember Areum is only 8, 2 years older than the twins but because of the problems between ml and Jimin she was forced to grow up way sooner than she should have to. Ok enough chit chat onto the chapter oh and play music now.)

Areum ran to her bedroom and slammed the door. Her parents, if she could call them that since they never take care of her, were arguing again in the kitchen.

She ran to her bed and pulled out her phone and put on her earbuds. She harshly wiped her eyes and tried not to listen to the fight.

Things started going down hill for her when she hit 3 years of age. They weren't like a normal happy family, her papa (John) drank often and her daddy (Jimin) didn't like it.

After a few fights when she was 3 John became violent, and Jimin no longer cared for her. Sometimes John would hit her but Jimin would run in front of her protecting her.

Since then she stayed in her room as soon as she got home. Some would say she was too grown up for a 8 year old but given her problems she needed to be.

The next night however was different. (This is the next day after the concert so you don't get confused) Jimin wasn't home having stayed late at work so she was alone with John. When she was 5 she had packed a bag that had some clothes and her favorite things, just in case John became too violent and she had to leave.

And tonight she had to. John was drunk again, and without Jimin for protection she couldn't defend herself. She ran to her room and grabbed her bag before John hit her again. She ran into the kitchen and stole Johns wallet.

She ran to the door and quickly opened it running down the driveway with only one person on her mind.

Jungkook.
(Plot twist. who did you think it was? Tell me in the comments)

She had met the adult when she was at the store picking up some food for her since jimin never fed her.

Jungkook has taken an instant liking in the girl, and had given her his work place if she every needed help.

Luckily she knew where Namjins cafe was since she passed it on the way to the store. She quickly ran to the cafe, praying Jungkook was working.

It was 8 o clock at night anyways. She reached the shop and slammed the door open, startling the Namjoon, Jin and Jungkook since they were just about to close.

"Areum!?" Jungkook yelled recognizing the girl. He quickly rushed to her. "What's wrong sweetie??"

Namjoon and Jin exchanged confused glances before walking to the pair and sitting on the floor next to Jungkook.

"D-Daddy went to work so I w-was left alone with J-John." Areum studdered bursting out into tears.

"Who's John sweetie?" Jin asked still confused but concerned for the little girl.

So Areum told them everything. About the drinking and fighting and hitting.

When she finished Jin and Jungkook were in tears and Namjoon looked like he was ready to murder someone.

"K-Kookie?" Areum said quietly drying her tears.

"Yes princess?" He said hugging the girl and stroking her hair.

"C-can I live with y-you? I-I'm scared J-John will h-hurt m-me." Areum said snuggling closer.

Jungkook didn't hesitate and said, "Sweetie I would love to have you live with me."

"R-really?"

"Yes. Now stay here while Uncle Joonie, Auntie Jin, and I go cook you some food okay?" Jungkook said setting the girl down and kissing the top of her head.

"O-okay."

Jungkook quickly stood and practically dragged Jin and Namjoon to the back.

"I swear if I find this dude I'm going to kill him. Areum is 8! She's 2 years older than the twins, yet she had to grow up and act like an adult since she was 3!!" Jungkook whisper yelled almost ripping his hair out.

"That poor girl!! And look how skinny she is!! I'm going to cook her some food." Jin said before rushing to the kitchen.

"Jungkook I need you to calm down." Namjoon said patting Jungkooks back. "I'm pretty sure Areum is scared and she doesn't knows me and Jin so you need to comfort her. We can talk about this more in the morning."

"Your right Namjoon hyung. I'll go to her right now." Jungkook said before walking back to the table.

_____________________________
And meet my friend the cliff hanger. Looks like we got another member of the Jeon family. Now I have to update the family photo. And this is another long chapter. This is what Areum looks like:

 This is what Areum looks like:

Areum is 8.
Bye peeps!! 👋🏻