Chapter 6

Author POV

Namjoon grabbed Taeyeon and ran to the back. He quietly closed the door and set her down. "Ok we are all clear. Taehyung left the cafe. Jalee (Jay-Le) Noona took him outside." Namjoon said sitting down.

"Jungkook, I think you should take the kids home." Jin said repositioning Taekook who had fallen asleep on him.

"Ok I guess I should while Taehyung is gone. Come on Taeyeon we are going home." Jungkook said grabbing Taekook and holding the sleeping boy.

"Are you ever going to tell Taehyung the true Kook?" Jin asked.

"I don't know eomma. He left so why should I tell him?" Jungkook said walking to the door.

"But don't you think he deserves to get to know them?" A loud crash was heard outside Jungkook walked to the door and opened it not seeing anyone. "I mean he is their father." Namjoon said quietly not wanting to make the boy mad.

"If I want to tell him I will. Just not right now." Jungkook said closing the door behind him and the kids.

(Back at Taehyung)

Taehyung has just finished helping noona into her car. He walked away from the cafe, until he realized that Namjoon seemed he was hiding something or someone.

He turned around and walked to the back door of the cafe. He put his ear to the door and heard Namjoon, Jin, and Jungkook talking.

"Ok we are all clear. Taehyung left the cafe. Jalee (Jay-Le) Noona took him outside." Namjoon said.

"Jungkook, I think you should take the kids home." said Jin.

"Ok I guess I should while Taehyung is gone. Come on Taeyeon we are going home." Jungkook said.

"Are you ever going to tell Taehyung the true Kook?" Jin asked.

"I don't know eomma. He left so why should I tell him?" Jungkook said.

"But don't you think he deserves to get to know them?"

Taehyung stepped closer to the door, but he accidentally knocked over a trash can. 'Shit.' Taehyung thought running back to the front. Right before Jungkook opened the door to the back.

'What does Namjoon hyung and Jin eomma mean by telling me the truth? What are they hiding?' Taehyung thought stepping into his car.

HAHAHAHAHA
That was a really close call now wasn't it?Jungkook should really be more careful who knows what's lurking behind a closed door? Heheheheh BYE PEEPS! 👋🏻