Chapter 10

I'm bored so I'm just do 3 updates today.
Don't play song yet
{2 weeks later}

The twins were very excited they had been practicing their song for 2 months. They said and I quote, "We have to be the best at the talent show, and show those meanies we mean business and we are not poopy heads."

So that is how Jungkook found himself driving Areum and the twins to their school on a Saturday.

Once they arrived the twins bolted to the dressing rooms while Jungkook and Areum went to find their seats which were being saved by all of Jungkooks friends. Literally all 11 of them. Yoongi and Hoseok had dropped off Hyumni at Hoseoks moms house this morning.

Not even two minutes after Jungkook had sat down, did the twins come running up to him crying.

"D-daddy!" Taeyeon wailed.

Panic flashed across Jungkooks face, he quickly jumped up and scooped the twins into his arms. "What's wrong sweetie." Jungkook cooed trying to calm the crying 6 year old.

"Our ge-tar player is sick!" Taeyeon said wiping her eyes. "Y-Yeah! And now we can't sing out song." Taekook joined in trying to stop crying.

"I can play guitar." Areum said quietly.

"R-rweally?" Taeyeon and Taekook said lookin at their sister.

"Yeah it calms me down. So I can play for you."

Taeyeon and Taekook squealed and dropped out of Jungkooks arms, dropping to the ground to give their big sister a hug.

"Thank you sissy!" The twins squealed, earning coos from Jungkooks friends.

The twins pulled Areum to the dressing rooms disappearing behind the door.

Not long after the announcer came on stage. "Ladies and Gentlemen I welcome you to Garden Grove's talent show. For our first act we have Taeyeon, Taekook, and Areum performing "Hey Brother" by Avicii.

The curtains opened revealing Taekook and Taeyeon in matching outfits, and Areum sitting on a stool holding a guitar.

Taeyeon is wearing this dress, and Taekook is wearing those pants with this shirt except it's the color of the shirt in that pic 👆🏻

Areum is wearing this dress 👇🏻

Play the song now

Areum picked up the guitar and started playing.

Taeyeon started singing looking at her brother."Hey brother! There's an endless road to rediscover."

Taekook turned to face his sister and sang, "Hey sister! Know the water's sweet but blood is thicker."

They grabbed hands and sang together, "And oh, if the sky comes falling down, for you. There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do."

Taeyeon let go of her brothers hand and turned to look at the audience before singing,"Hey brother! Do you still believe in one another?"

Taekook looked at the audience and sang, "Hey sister! Do you still believe in love? I wonder?"

They grabbed hands and sang,"And oh, if the sky comes falling down, for you.
There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do."

Taekook dropped his sisters hand and walked to the other side of the stage and sang,"What if I'm far from home?"

Taeyeon ran to her brother and dragged him back to the center while singing, "Oh brother, I will hear you call! She looked down and sang, "What if I lose it all?"

Taekook gave his sister a hug singing, "Oh sister, I will help you out!"

They grabbed hands and walked to the front of the stage, "Oh, and if the sky comes falling down, for you. There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do."

Taeyeon turned to Taekook, "Hey brother! There's an endless road to rediscover."

Taekook turned to Taeyeon, "Hey sister! Do you still believe in love? I wonder?"

Together they sang "And oh, if the sky comes falling down, for you. There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do."

Then they finished their song while looking at each other, "What if I'm far from home?"

"Oh brother, I will hear you call! What if I lose it all?"

"Oh sister, I will help you out!"

Taeyeon started the last line, "Oh, and if the sky comes falling down, for you" and then Taekook joined in, "There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do."

When they music stopped Areum jumped down from the stool and walked to Taeyeon and Taekook they grabbed hands and bowed.

The crowd erupted in applause, but no one was loud enough to cover up all the noise Jungkook and his friends were making. Once the kids walked off stage the announcer walked up still in shock from how good they were.

Jungkook and his friends were so caught up in congratulating the twins that they didn't notice someone hadn't returned to her seat, until the announcer said her name 3 acts later.