Chapter 12

I don't know if I told y'all this but just so you know, after Areum went to the cafe Jungkook had contacted Jimin telling him about Areum at the cafe, and Jimin told Jungkook about well everything. Well over the weeks they had become friends and calling each other when John wasn't there. So now they are like BFFs.

Jungkook started heading to the doors opposite from Taehyung.

But Taehyung was determined to find out why Jimin met Jungkook. He ran after Jungkook and stopped him right before he got in his car.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled out of breath from running, he really needed to work out more.

Jungkook stopped in his tracks and set Areum down, he told her to go to Uncle Namjoons car where the twins were waiting and stay there. After Areum ran off Jungkook turned around to face Taehyung.

"What do you want Taehyung? You have already been told to stay away from me and my family. So what the fuck do you want?" Jungkook spat fed up with Taehyung trying to talk to him.

"A-are you an-and Jimin dating?" Taehyung said catching his breath.

"What?"

"Are you and Jimin dating Jungkook?"

"Hell no we are just friends! And besides even if we were it's none of your business!" Jungkook yelled completely done with Taehyungs shit.

"Then why did that girl call both of you daddy?"

"Are you stalking me Taehyung? Yoongi works for the police I can get a damn restraining order on you if I have to." Jungkook was completely done with Taehyung and now he just crossed the line with spying on his life. Taehyung has no say what he does.

"And if you must know I adopted that girl from Jimin. Now leave me alone." Jungkook said turning around.

"If you adopted her did you adopt your other kids as well Jungkook?"

"Damnit," mumbled Jungkook. He completely forgot that Taehyung had no idea he could get pregnant.

"No I didn't adopt my twins, Taehyung I had them. I physically had them in my stomach for 9 months." Jungkook said surprisingly calm.

"Who's the damn dad Jungkook?"

"No one."

"WHO IS HE!" Taehyung yelled hitting his fist on the car, alerting Jungkooks friends who now turned to look at the two.

"Oh hell no!" Jin said starting to stomp over to the two but Namjoon grabbed his arm. "Let Jungkook deal with him baby."
{My stupid ass had to go back through the chapters to see if Jungkook already told Taehyung the children were his. And apparently I did so I had to change the chapter because my dumbass forgot.}

"You." Jungkook whispered.

"What?"

"YOU! YOUR THE GOD DAMN FATHER!" Jungkook yelled turning to face Taehyung.

"Wh-What?" Taehyung said in shock. He had twins? And he didn't know for 7 years??

"That night," Jungkook started, "before you threw the divorce papers at me? We were drunk (my stupid ass took 17 tries to spell drunck, damnit make that 18) and we had sex?" Jungkook said crying, the hurt in his voice getting stronger.

"I didn't know till a month after you left. I thought I was just sick but Jin hyung took me to the doctors and I was pregnant. I couldn't contact you so I didn't even try. Cause what could a man like you do to my family? I didn't want you to be in their lives then so that's not changing now." Jungkook said harshly wiping his tears.