Chapter 22

•Jungkook's POV•

"Hey Kook can we talk for a second?" I look up at my door to see a concerned Jin looking back. "If you're just going to get mad about me and Tae-" "Just come out here and talk, please." "Fine," I replied, as I eased myself off the bed, the cold floor touching my feet. I walked out of my room and into the kitchen to grab some water before heading into the living room. As I entered the living room I was met with four concerned but comforting faces. Yoongi and Hoseok Hyung were sitting hand in hand on the large sofa next to Jin and Namjoon Hyung who were slightly cuddling on the opposite side of the sofa. I walked over to the small sofa chair and sat in it before I started the discussion.

"Please don't tell me this isn't some anti-Taehyung meeting." I said rolling my eyes. "Kook, you know we all love you so much, so we all talked about it and we decided that we are going to support you and Taehyung." Jin said. "Plus it's your life, you should be able to live it how you like. You said he has changed so we are going to trust you, and your character judgement." Namjoon added. "But if you get hurt again, it will be your fault, we tried to convince you otherwise." Hoseok started shortly after Namjoon finished speaking. "Well like I said the other day I support you and Taehyung, however if he hurts you again, I will find him and with the help of the readers hurt him badly." Yoongi said leaning back against the couch.

(ZOE!!! Sksksks R.I.P. 4th wall)

I felt tears well up in my eyes, making my vision clouded. Suddenly I felt Jin pull me into an embrace. The others joined us and we all sat there enjoying the moment.

•2 hours later•

(Anyone else read that in the spongebob dude voice? Just me? Ok)

•Taehyung's POV•

I heard my phone start ringing and I ran over to see who's calling.

❤️Jungkookie❤️
(T is Tae and J is Kook)

T- Hey Kookie! What's up?
J- They're ok with it!
T- Who's ok with what?
J- Us dating you dimbosquat. They support us, and said they are cool with us dating.

I could hear Jungkook start choking on his words.

T- Awww Kook, that's awesome! Don't cry baby!
J- B-b-baby?
T- Huh? Omg I'm sorry, too soon, I-
J- N-no! It's o-ok! J-J-Jin is calling me b-bye TaeTae.
T- Bye baby.

•Call ends•