Chapter 5

"Well shit." Namjoon, Jungkook and Jin said at the same time.

The door to the back was slammed open and in came two monsters that threw themselves on Jin and Jungkook.

"Mommy!" Taekook said.

"Auntie Jin!" Taeyeon giggled.

Namjoon and Jin exchanged worried glances. Jin motioned to the door and whispered, "Get him out." Namjoon nodded and walked out of the back.

He went over to Taehyungs table and said, "Sir is there anything else I can get you?" "Um yeah can I get the check please?" Taehyung said looking at the back.

"Right away sir." Namjoon said turning around. He walked to the register, grabbed the check and gave it to Taehyung.

"Thank you Namjoon" Tae said before he paid for the food. He started to walk out when a ball of energy ran into him.

"TAEYEON GET BACK HERE!" Jin yelled.
"You can't catch me Auntie Jin!!" Taeyeon yelled before sticking her tongue out at Jin and running to the register. The customers were watching silently and laughing to their friends since this was a normal occurrence.

The customers were like family to the twins, it was normal for Taekook to fall asleep on their laps or for Taeyeon to bounce around using them as shields from Jin, Namjoon, and Jungkook.

"Wait isn't that Jungkooks kid? Is he here?" Taehyung asked Namjoon. Confusion written on his face.

A flash of panic went across Namjoons face. He turned to some of the regulars and mouthed, "This is the dude who left Jungkook and the twins! Help me! We need to keep him away from the twins and Jungkook!"

"Ummm no he isn't here! He's at umm work! Yeah work!" Namjoon said quietly praying one of the regulars would help him.

An old lady who was very close to Namjin and Jungkook answered Namjoons cry for help and came walking up to Taehyung and asked him, "Young lad could you please help me get to my car?"

"Oh yes ma'am I'll help you." Taehyung said linking arms with the lady.

The lady turned to Namjoon and sent him a wink. "Oh and Namjoon there is a problem in the back." The lady said.

"Oh thank you noona! See you tomorrow!" Namjoon said. He quickly excused himself and ran to the back.

SilENT reADErs eVerYWhErE
I'm getting the hang of updating often. It's quite easy when you don't have mountains of homework to do. Anyways BYE PEEPS! 👋🏻