Chapter 15

No Zoe this time just Bre this time. Onto the chapter. Btw it's Saturday in the story.

Jungkook and Areum were in the kitchen baking cookies and the twins were in the living room coloring in their animal coloring book, while watching cartoons. The smell of the cookies drifting past their noses. The twins jump up and start walking to the kitchen wanting to eat the cookie dough before it was gone.

As they passed the front door a series of knocks were heard. The twins to short to reach the peephole unlock the door to see a man standing there. "May I come in please?" Asks the man looking down on the twins.

"Sure mister!" Says Taekook. "Kookie!" Starts Taeyeon, "You know what mommy says about opening doors when we don't know who they are!"

"Then we ask him what his name is Yeonie." Taekook says before turning to the man. "What is your name mister?"

"Well my name is Taehyung, Kim Taehyung." [What's with this James Bond shit Tae?]

Taekook and Taeyeon turn to each other with a confused look on their face, before that confusion turns into recognization. "That man." The twins whisper to each other before nodding their heads.

Taehyung takes a step back a little worried because of the twins actions.

The twins turned to him and yelled "ATTACK!!"

They charged at Tae and tackled him to the ground,
"YOU HURT OUR DADDY!" Yelled Taeyeon before attacked in the only way they knew, tickling.

This carried on for about 5 minutes with the twins tickling Taehyung.

Jungkook and Areum hearing none of this because they were having a singing competition in the kitchen. That is until a certain trouble making twin *cough* Taeyeon *cough* yelled out, "YOU RAT BASTARD!!!"

Jungkook froze mid-song and calmly turned off the music. "Mommy," Areum said putting her hands on Jungkook chest, "Calm down, breathe mommy breathe." Areum slowly moved her hands from Jungkook chest and backed away.

"I'm sure Taeyeon didn't mean it."

Jungkook however turned around and started running to his twins yelling, "KIM TAYEON!!" Areum jumped off her stool and chased after Jungkook yelling, "MOMMY CALM DOWN!!"

When Jungkook and Areum got to the door and saw the twins on top of Taehyung they burst out laughing and Jungkook went over and high fives his twins saying, "Good job sweeties."

Taehyung now sore for laughing, was speechless. All he was going to do was take them to the fair but instead he got attacked by his own kids! And Jungkook was encouraging them!

"That's what year u get for leaving us." Jungkook said before standing up and pulling Taehyung off the floor and away from the doorway. Areum walked behind him and shut the door.

"Sometimes I feel like the oldest." She mumbled under her breath before she took the twins back to the living room and left them to color.

Areum walked back to Jungkook and grabbed his hand. "Who's this mommy? Oh wait, this is that guy who left you for my daddy right?"

Taehyung looked down at Areum and said, "And who might you be? Jungkook didn't say he had three children."

Areum pushes away Taehyung's outstretched hand and said, "I'm Areum and Jungkook is my dad, he adopted me the day you got a restraining order to stay away from us. And let me tell you one thing mister," Areum let go of Jungkook's hand and walked forward, "Don't you dare hurt him again." Areum said looking very intimidating, well as intimidating as a 8 year old can be.