1

3rd POV

3rd POV

A man sat up in his bed, gasping for breath. Those scenes that played in his sleep confused him. Who was that girl? He saw her in various places. She had light brown hair with pink through it. Bronze skin and dark brown eyes. A bright smile that seemed to light up a room. He remembered something else he saw. Silver eyes and glowing veins. She was sometimes fighting something. One in particular he saw appeared to be a figure in black with a sword. Still riddled with confusion he wandered into the main area of the compound. As he turned the corner to enter he stopped at the sight before him.

Kol and Elijah were already there speaking in soft whispers. However, their heads snap up towards him when he appeared.

Silence filled the room for a few moments. Suspicious glances were thrown between them. "Did you need something, Niklaus?" Elijah questioned, shifting on his feet. Klaus blinked, "Uh...no, just recovering from a weird dream." This statement caused the two to perk up. Kol pursed his lips and looked to Elijah, receiving a nod he sighed. "Well, brother it appears you're not the only one."

The three discussed their dreams. Commenting on the girl they saw and what they think and feel about it. They noticed how they felt warm speaking about her. They felt .... alive. She made them smile. A genuine one, just at the mere thought of her.

"We'll ask Freya when she and the others awake what this means." Nik informed them.

"Brother, we should probably mention this too." Elijah pointed to his wrist. Showing them the black ink that was there. It appeared to be a name. Krystina is what it said. Kol and Nik looked at their wrists as well. Nik ran his fingers over the name in a gentle caress. He has only known of this woman for a small period of time, yet he cared so much.

"It's settled then. Meet back here when everyone is gathered." Nik concluded. He nodded at his brothers and took his leave.

Krystina's POV

Stiles, Lydia, and I were walking down a street in a town located in Mexico. Honestly, I think we are lost, but Stiles keeps saying we're not so I just let it be.

"This doesn't seem so bad." Stiles spoke up, breaking the silence.

"It's not the town, it's the plan." Lydia snapped, her lips pursed. She glanced at me exasperated.

I shrugged, "Honestly? I think it's both." Stiles glanced at me in disbelief. I only smirked at him sarcastically. The only thing I wanted to do right now was sleep, but no Scott and Stiles dragged me out of my home claiming they found Derek. Now don't get me wrong. I'm glad we found Derek, but I just didn't want to be here. Huffing, I picked up my pace noticing I was lagging.

"What's wrong with the plan?" Stiles questioned us.

"Everything! This is the stupidest plan we've ever come up with." I pointed out, throwing my arms up. Lydia nodded at my statement agreeing with me.

"I'm aware it's not our best." Stiles trailed off a frown marking his face.

"We're going to die!" Lydia informs us, shaking her head.

"Is that a banshee prediction or are just being pessimistic? I don't quite think I'm ready to die yet!" I questioned stepping closer to her; concerned. Lydia glances at me and shrugs a little. I sigh and focus on the area around us; feeling uneasy. I rubbed the inside of my wrist for comfort.

"Ok! For now on can we just keep the death-related comments to just banshee predictions?!" Stiles nearly shouted.

Stiles and Lydia continued to snipe at one another as we walked up to a building with guards outside. I smacked them both in the back trying to get them to quiet down. Once they were quiet I watched as Stiles dug the card out of his pocket. It has a stylized skull on it. Judging by the look the guard is giving us he definitely recognizes it. I watch as he nods to the camera in the corner above them. Ok, I guess we are getting the silent treatment. Stiles turns the card to face the camera. The door unlocked and we stepped inside.

Inside was a night club. Stiles and Lydia clearly stand out but I somewhat blend in with my black crop top and dark red shorts. Spotting a bar off to the side I lead them over there. Leaning against it, I look around. Girls and boys alike are grinding on each other. I grimaced their thoughts, not at all PG. Hearing a slam behind me on the counter I turn around. Three shots have been laid out before us. Stiles pulls his wallet out ready to pay for them. Suddenly a hand falls on my shoulder. Tensing I clench my hands into fists at my side, silver tendrils starting to wrap around them. Glancing behind my shoulder I see a man standing there, slightly behind Stiles. Lydia glances at my hands and gives me a stern glare. Sheepishly, I attempt to hide them.

"These are on the house." He declares grinning.

Relaxing slightly I retort, " We didn't come to drink."

Lydia then drops a shell casing into one of them.

•••

After being lead upstairs away from everyone we were sat in front of an older lady. She was pulling the stitches out of something with a knife. That is a little unnerving. I shift in my chair glancing at, who I now know as, Severo. He stands near the door like a bodyguard. Glancing at Araya again I fold my arms across my chest.

"Severo hates the music of youth, but I happen to quite like it." She muses glancing at us, her stare lingering on me a little longer.

"We're here for Derek Hale." I told her.

" I heard you can be bought." Lydia mentioned.

Taking that as his cue Stiles puts $50k on the table. I watch as Araya glances between us her eyebrows raised.

"Where does a teenager get money like this?"

"Drugs." I quipped, winking. Araya was not amused, only seemed to glare at me more. I can hear the hunters behind us cocking their weapons. I could feel my veins humming, energy ready to be released if need be.

"Not smart to come alone." She inquired.

Stiles looks at her, "What makes you think we came alone?"

Looking up at Araya I let my eyes turn silver, my veins changing too. I smirk when her face pales a little. I can see her eyes burning with questions. Quickly she turns her burning stare towards Stiles.

"You brought a wolf into my home?!?" Her tone is loud. Her anger barely restrained.

"We brought an alpha."