9

Krystina's POV

Krystina's POV

   I met up with Scott as soon as I pulled up to school. He was waiting in front of the school, pacing back and forth.

"You kidnapped the kid?" Was the first thing I said as I got out of my car.

  "I had bit the kid, Krystina! What was I supposed to do leave him?" Scott said incredulously.

"Whoa! Calm down, dude! I'm just teasing." I put my hands up in surrender.

He sighed and let his tense shoulders relax. "Sorry, I'm just stressed. The boy, Liam, got away from us earlier, so now I'm trying to catch him before class."

"Well, let's go then." I looped my arm with his and pulled him towards the school.

"So...." Scott asked as we looked for Liam. "That guy, Kol, is one of your mates?"

I gave him a nod as my eyes scanned the hall. "Yup! The guy from the station is one of them as well. His name is Elijah. I also have another mate named Niklaus."

"I happy for you! I remember how stressed you used to be, trying to figure out who those names on your skin belonged to." Scott said, giving me his puppy smile.

"Anyways, let's go find that Liam kid." I said before we turned down another hallway. "Where's Stiles?"

"Looking for Liam as well."

I nodded and glanced down the hall when I heard the squeaking of sneakers. A blonde boy was throwing glances at Scott as he tried to run away. I gave Scott a questioning glance, wondering if this was Liam. He gave a nod and we both started to run after him.

I mumbled apologies as I pushed a few people out of the way in order to catch up to Liam. We finally cornered him in another hallway with us on one end and Stiles at the other after he miraculously appeared.

  "Hey! Liam!" Stiles shouted as we stopped him.

  "You need to back the hell off! The three of you!" Liam said, his tone holding anger. His brows furrowed when he saw me standing beside Scott. "Who the hell are you?"

  "Doesn't matter. We need to talk to you." I said in a friendly tone in hopes of calming him.

  Liam huffed and made a gesture as if to say 'I'm waiting'. I gave Scott a nod.

  Scott sighed. "Liam... we're brothers now."

  I blanched. Hold up...What? I gave Stiles a wide-eyed look and he just returned it with an equally disturbing look.

  "What?" Liam muttered, looking at Scott like he's crazy.

  "Oh, God. That's..." Stiles covered his face with his hands.

"What are you talking about? We just met and you bit me." Liam said harshly, his glare directed at Scott.

  I honestly just wanted to bang my head off a locker at this point. What the hell are you doing, Scott?!