7

Krystina's POV

Krystina's POV

"An axe murderer?" Kira questioned as the five of us walked down the hall. Kol had joined Stiles and I as we joined Scott and Kira. 

"A family murdering axe murderer." Stiles butt in from behind them. Kol and I shared an eye roll.

"I already heard about it." Scott told us.

"Wait! What? You did? How?" Stiles spat out a lot of questions at once. He sped up a little to catch up with Scott.

  "My mom called me. She knew we'd see it on the news." Scott shrugged.

  "Perfect, let's go." Stiles said and proceeded to turn around and begin to leave.

Both Kol and I grabbed him and pulled him back. "Whoa, whoa." Stiles gave me a look and tried to release my grip on his shirt.

  "We've got Econ in five minutes." Scott reminded Stiles as we reached his locker.

  "All right. Did you forget about the part about the family murdering axe murderer?" Stiles asked, almost looking offended.

  "How could we ever forget about that?!" I mumbled sarcastically. Kol let out a laugh from beside her. I smiled at him softly watching as his eyes crinkled when he laughed. He noticed my stare and smirked a little while he wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

  "Did you forget your dad is the sheriff?" Scott was saying when I tuned back into the conversation. "They want us to stay out of it."

"But when is that ever fun?" I joked. It gained some smiles from the group.

"Are you guys kidding me? There's a family murdering axe murderer and we're not going to do anything about it? Besides K and K here. Krystina because she never passed that up and this Kol dude because he follows her everywhere." Stiles said pointing towards us at the end.

Kol gave him an unamused look and turned to me. "Well, I shall inform Nik and Elijah. I'll see you later, angel." And then he was off, his brunette head disappearing in the crowd of students.

I tuned back in when Stiles grabbed my shoulders and led me away from Scott and Kira. I gave them an apologetic smile when I passed them. They just shrugged and waved me off.

"Why are you taking me away?" I asked Stiles, craning my neck to glance at his face.

"Because those two would rather just go to class and not get involved." Stiles huffed. His lips were set in a pout and he was obviously bothered.

"Isn't that what we are doing? Considering you are leading me in that direction. Besides it's fine we'll just meddle with it later." I pat him on the chest and shrugged his hands off.

He was quiet for a moment. "Fine. Let's just get to class."

I smiled and bumped my hip with his. He laughed and followed me to class.