two

Chapter 2: Meet Again

Eralyn POV 

Queen Aelin Ashryver Whitethorn Galathynius has been pregnant for 5 months now. The baby bump was noticeable, and Rowan had gone insane. Actually, all the men have. Their desire to protect the queen I guess. Of course, all of this is happening 30 years after the war with the Valg ended. Aelin had claimed Terrasen and Doranelle (she settled, becoming immortal), becoming the most powerful monarch. So far, our lives have become "happily ever afters".You may not have heard of me, but after Aelin got captured by that bitch, Rowan met up with me, because I was the only one who could defeat Maeve. Since then, both Rowan and Aelin have felt indebted to me and offered me a place as their spymaster. Of course, me being me, I gladly accepted. Soon after the war, I was named the most powerful full bred Fae female, even though I'm nowhere near it and Aelin became the most powerful demi-Fae, for those of you who are wondering. Recently, I went to the Fae realm to collect reports from Vaughan since he offered to stay there and govern, and Lorcan, since he was general of Aelin's Fae armies because Aelin chose to stay in Terrasen. It was while I was in Doranelle that she arrived.

... 

Vaughan and Lorcan both had their pissy-prick attitude when I visited, which was fine with me since I just joined right in with them. The city streets were quite calm when I went out for a stroll. It was more alive and there were fewer weapons present (thankfully).
I was watching 2 mates hand in hand when the world shifted signifying a portal had opened up. The others around me seemed to notice it too because a few screamed. I quickly winnowed to Lorcan to tell him that my visit would be cut short, before winnowing to Terrasen's grand throne room. I successfully landed on the ledge that connected the massive high domed ceiling to the marble walls. Often times, I would admire the artwork on the dome's ceiling, but it was the scene below me that snagged my attention. Right there, in front of my pregnant queen, was my old friend and her comrades. 5 in total, including her and 2 winged males.

Those wings... I almost lost my breath, but seeing that things were questionable down there, I cracked a grin and spoke aloud, "Well if it isn't the bottled demon."

... 

Amren POV 

Keeping true to my word, my court mates gathered around me, strapped from head to toe in Illyrian metal, watching me paint the marks. Rhys, finally becoming sober, agreed to go with us. He also agreed to allow this female to retrieve his mate, but it was breaking him inside that he was able to do it himself. Because we are all part of the Night Court, it would be considered an act of war if we decided to retrieve her ourselves. The plan is to have Eralyn come in as an assassin to kill Feyre. Having doubts about killing, the assassin ends up kidnapping her. Eralyn will then bring Feyre to the Night Court, and it will make us seem like heroes for getting Feyre from the assassin.

As I readied myself to make the final stroke, I made myself clear once more, "When we go through this portal, we will be considered foreigners, and have swords pointed at our heads. This portal will take us to the close proximity of her, but we still must be careful. You are to follow my every move and keep your mouths shut. Understood?"

A grim nod from everyone was all I saw before I turned my head and completed the final mark with my blood. The portal appeared with a rumble, awaiting us to allow it to suck us into its purple suction. I took a deep breath, cleared my hands of blood, and we vanished into the purple abyss.

...

We were dropped onto a hard marble floor. I landed face up, so I had a breathtaking view of the huge painted dome ceiling. Based on what I could make out, it was depicting a battle against... demons? The art was amazing, but the most eye-catching thing there was the flames. Vibrant and reckless. I was in awe, as well as my court until a sword poked its way in front of my view, and I was brought back to reality. I immediately threw my hands up into a defensive, "surrender" position and shifted to a kneeling position in front of a large throne. The throne room, I thought. The others followed my movements. I was facing a blonde woman whose face was young with youth, but wise with age. Her ears were pointed and her canines were showing, making it evident that she's Fae as well. Beside her was a Fae male that had silver hair and piercing green eyes. He had a tattoo that ran along the left side of his face, neck, arms, and I'm assuming his chest as well. He was standing protectively close to the woman, who was also pregnant, so I also assumed that they were mates. The males holding swords to my court's necks looked like fierce warriors that partook in the war pictured above. The particular male holding a sword to my neck was terrifyingly similar to the queen on the throne. As if she read my mind, the queen spoke out in a voice booming like thunder.
"These are my warriors who will not hesitate to kill if you refuse to answer to me. I am Queen Aelin Ashryver Whitethorn Galathynius, and this is my court. State your name and intention for ripping open a portal and entering this domain."
"My name is Amren, and this is my court. The information I used to open this portal was given to me by the one named Eralyn. We request to meet with her as soon as possible."
The green-eyed male seemed to darken at the name, but the female's lightened up, but then was gone in a blink of an eye.
"Where do you hail from?"
"Only Eralyn knows of it unless she has mentioned a foreign world." The queen shook her head and then spoke.
"Unfortunately, Eralyn has gone to Doranelle, our Fae realm, for a while. She won't be back until she has collected all reports"
Dammit, I thought, the portal should have brought us there. But that infamous voice rang out and stopped me from persuading the queen to let us travel to this Doranelle.
"Well if it isn't the bottled demon."

...

aiyo