Ch.3

Harry Potter

Harry sighed, before Dill came over with a mirror. "Hmm? What's this for?" Dill smiled. "You haven't seen yourself yet. Here." Dill said, placing the full length mirror in front of him. Harry gaped. He has grown at least twice the size he was before he got everything off of him, he had some scales on his arms, that he apparently didn't notice, his hair was... let's just say it was bluish green with black tips.

His eyes were two different colours, the left is green and the other is orangish red. The most enticing part is his wings. You might think even having one pair is amazing. He has, well, four. The top left was his Pheonix, the top right was his Crystal Angel, the bottom left is his Serphentina, because he does know that there's a winged snake in the magical world, he just forgot the name, and his Floral Fairy for the bottom right.

He could have all four engaged, or either one completely, he discovered, as he switched through every single one. He also has two tails, one from his Pheonix and the other was a Basilisk's tail. His tongue, when he was engaged in his Inheritance mix, is split into two, which is a snake's tongue and a normal human's.

His favourite was his head. Well, what's ontop of it. He has a flowercrown from his Floral Fairy and crystal horns because his Crystal Fairy. The crystal horns had small crystals floating around them, and the flowercrown grew beautiful, live flowers. His favourite flowers are the lilies and the roses.

When he was finally done marvelling over his body, he heard Remus clearing his throat, making him jump, hiding everything on instinct. "Nice. Now we must get going, we have to visit the Founder's vaults." Harry perked up, his crystal horns appearing. But apparently Harry could already control his new appendixes, as the rest didn't follow suit.

After checking the vaults, as I am very lazy...

Harry was now standing at the lobby, his shoulder now holding a snake and a Pheonix.

Wanna know how? Well, when he was in the Gryffindor and was getting his Lordship ring, due to his enhanced hearing, he heard cracking behind a bookshelf. He went over to the cracking noises, and found a gold and silver egg cracking softly, before a newborn Pheonix came out. The pheonix looked at him, before immediately connecting.

The same goes to the snake, but funnily enough the snake wasn't even a snake. It's a baby Basilisk. She was very shocked to see Harry, before immediately nodding and had been permanently stuck on Harry's shoulders, asleep.

He had named the Basilisk Qistina and the Pheonix, who was also a girl, Enya. Remus nodded to the Goblin before he took Harry's hand, and carefully Apparated them to Grimmauld Place, where Sirius was talking to Kreacher, who was crying.

"What happened?" Remus asked, making Sirius look up at him with a soft smile. "I apologise education to Kreacher here for being a dick and he just broke. I think he's never been talked softly to after Reg disappeared." Sirius said, making both the softies coo.

"Oh shut up. Now can I ask why Harry has a snake and a Pheonix on his shoulders and head, all of his things are here and nice hair." Sirius said, making Harry sigh.

"Well the story is kind of long so you might want to sit."

After explaining...

Sirius looked murderous. "Oh calm down Pads. Harry has a plan for everything. But tomorrow we're going to Malfoy Manor. He wants to apologise to Draco and the rest of the Death Eaters. Oh and he also wants to join them." Sirius smirked, that made Remus shiver slightly.

"Alright. We'll join them too then. I'm sure James and Lily will not mind. They were angry with Dumbledick too." Harry choked slightly at the insult, making the two adults laugh.

The next day...

The next day Harry smirked evilly, recalling that the wards would cover every trace of his magic, especially since the place is under a Fidelius charm. He sneakily went downstairs, and due to his Vampire allowing him to be extra sneaky, even Remus couldn't hear his footsteps. Though he did hear what happens next.

"COLD!! SO FUCKING COLD!! PRONGSLET YOU COME BACK HERE THAT WAS NOT COOL!"

Remus, who was up early, turned around from where he was frying some eggs to meet Harry, laughing his butt off as he ran from a wet and amused Sirius. "That's your first time Pranking someone huh?" Harry grinned. "Yeah. Never really had the chance to since the bloody detectors in my wand." This made Remus and Sirius grinned simultaneously. "Well, after we go visit the Malfoys and join their side let's go to Knockturn Alley. You need a new wand." Harry froze.

"What why? My wand is perfectly fine." Remus nodded, but chuckling he explained the fact that the wand might be something Dumbledore want him to have to weaken his magic. "Ever thought why it was so hard for you to conjure even an Alohamora?" Harry's eyes shone with realisation. He looked at his wand, before sighing.

"Okay. But we have to somehow not tell anyone." Sirius snorted. "That's easy. The people in Knockturn Alley loves me." Remus raised an eyebrow. "Really? Cause when we all went in Knockturn without Peter, you were the one getting the most glares." Sirius frowned, before grinning again.

"Well I apologised to the people yesterday and said 'I'm Dark now. I'm sorry for going into the light and becoming a member of the Fried Chicken.' So now they love me." Remus and Harry were both chuckling at Sirius's insult, before they ate breakfast together and got ready.

"Prongslet do you know how to use a Floo?" Harry stared at the Green powder, before sighing. "I mean, I know somewhat..." He said, making Sirius nod. "So you know that we need to throw the powder into the fireplace at to shout the word clearly so we could go to the other side." Harry nodded, smiling slightly. "Okay you go first. Malfoy Manor." Sirius said, making Harry nod before he stepped into the fireplace.

"Malfoy Manor." He yelled out, throwing the powder onto the floor, his feet getting licked by green flames before appearing in a Victorian styled room and one Draco Malfoy sitting on the sofa, fearfully staring at him.

"P-Potter?"

A/N

I love you.