Chapter 18

2 weeks later

Eli had gone and rented a hotel room for the night. It was just him and Clare. No little kids, parents, or friends. He needed this time with her, and she hated to admit it, but she needed this time with him as well.

They finally got to the hotel and went up to their room.

As soon as she was in it Clare plopped down on the bed Eli soon following her. She turned on her side and faced him smiling.

"Thank you Eli. I really could use this. We just need you and me time. The kids get it with us, so now it's our turn." Eli just smiled at her and kissed her on the lips. Clare kissed back just as much, to the point he got on top of her.

Eli laid her gently on the bed and hovered over the top of her. They were still kissing like no tomorrow.

Clare had managed to grab some of the hair on the back of Eli's head making him groan. She giggled in the kiss. Eli went from her lips to the side of her neck kissing her there. He found the one spot that drove her nuts and started sucking.

"Eli..." Clare moaned his name and had her back arching. The next thing she knew she had a funny feeling in the pit of her stomach. She thought it was weird she was getting this feeling and all he had been doing was kissing her neck. She had enough of him kissing her neck feeling like it was her turn.

Before Eli could say or think anything of it, she had done flipped them over and was now straddling him. He looked up into her eyes and smirked.

"Well hello there Sexy Momma." He then put his hands on her boobs. He looked at her and she was smirking at him but nodded her head and he gently grabbed them. She started moaning.

They had been doing this kinda stuff already, but had never had sex. They hadn't even done foreplay as they went. They had both been close to their climax before with dry humping, but one of the little kids had always made them stop in the middle of it.

Clare started nibbling at his neck. He groaned at the feeling of it. He loved seeing her get this way. She then bit a part of him that really got to him. He started groaning and before either of them knew it he had a problem poking her. She looked down and giggled.

"That got you happy fast." He just smiled at her giggle. He loved seeing her happy. The only time he really saw her happy like this was with the kids. "And we have no one to stop us this time." She said and he really grinned then.

"I'm happy about that too, because those cold showers get old after a while." She laughed at that statement then he remembered something. "Now, remember we can't get too carried away. We are still waiting till after marriage for sex." She nodded her head.

His hand then went down to her lower region and started rubbing there. He heard her moaning at the feel and it just got him harder. She then put her hand on his problem, and before either could say anything Eli done had them flipped over with him on top again.

He bent down and started rubbing her down there and grunted. She was moaning out a little as well. He pushed against her harder and she moaned out louder.

"Eli, this feels so good." Her moaning was making him go a little faster and she was moaning a little louder. "Mm... Is there any way you can push in a little harder?" She asked him and he nodded while laughing.

"If you're like this with our clothes still on, then I wonder how you'll be when we do the real thing." He told her and she had her eyes rolling in the back of her head.

"I don't know and right now I don't really care. I'm in heaven with all this pleasure." She said and he kept going at a little bit faster paste while pretty much lying on top of her.

He kept his actions going like he was. All you could hear after that was grunting from Eli and moaning from Clare. She was the first to hit her climax and Eli came a little bit after her.

Once they were done Eli slid the covers over the both of them and cuddled her to him. It was quiet for a little bit then Clare started talking.

"I say he's still yours. He acts to much like you not to be yours. You know deep down inside that he is yours Eli." She had turned in his arms so she was facing him. He bent down and kissed her on the lips.

"I know Clare, but there's still that part of me that thinks he might not be." She was looking into his eyes and could see them filled with worry. She kissed him long and hard on the lips.

"I say he is. If he isn't though you're not alone. You've got me and your parents with you by your side. You even have Maslin and Zach who would do anything for you. I say you have nothing to worry about with him though."

"I'll believe you, but I don't wanna talk about this anymore." He told her and she smiled.

"Well, when do you think we'll get married? I'd love to right after high school." She had her head snuggled up in his neck and all he could do was smile.

"Let's wait about a year or so. Sometime during college for sure." He told her and she smiled real big while kissing his neck.

"That sounds nice and then we can have a few kids." She was mumbling on and on. "When I was little I wanted a big family of about eight or nine kids. Looking at it now, I don't know if I could handle that many." Eli laughed then pulled her up to look in his eyes.

"I think you could handle that many kids. In fact I think you could handle all the kids in the world if you had too. I don't care how many we have as long as it's you there calling 'Mommy' and me they're calling 'Daddy'. I just want to be able to wake up beside you every day for the rest of my life." He told her and she smiled.

"I want to wake up next to you every day too. What would you want our little girl to look like?" She asked him and he smiled.

"Just like you. I want her to have your eyes, lips, and nose. Your color skin, along with the hint of red on your cheeks. I just want her to look exactly like her Momma." He said while looking her strait in the eyes.

"Well, our little boy needs to look exactly like you. I want him to be identical to you from the baby pictures I've seen. Edge already does, and I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Well, I'm honored you think my son looks exactly like me. I worked very hard on him." That made Clare giggle. "There's only going to be one problem with my little girl looking exactly like her mother."

"What's that?"

"All the boys that chase after her. If she looks exactly like you, then that means that she's going to be beautiful when she gets older." He mumbled already dreading it. Clare just laughed at him.

"You're gonna be one of those fathers huh?" She asked him and he just grinned at her nodding his head.

"You would think something is wrong with me if I didn't." He told her and she just nodded her head.

"That I would. Now, Its ten thirty and I'm tired. I'm going to sleep. I love you Eli." She kissed him on the lips.

"I love you too Clare." He told her and they both fell asleep cuddled next to the other.

It's where they wanted to stay forever.