18) Well You've Won What Now

"Toni there's no way I'm coming out of this bathroom!"

The swim suit she got me wasn't exactly my type. I'm surprised it can even classify as one.How am I supposed to swim in this. One wrong move and everyone at the beach is going to see my tits.

"Oh come on I put mine on"Toni whined.

Hmmm that definitely is something I need to see. But I don't want to be in public like this. I love my body but I just don't carry myself that way.

Nothing against anyone who does.

Who am I talking to again?

"I don't carry myself like this Toni"

She knocked on the door.
"Look can you at least show me?"Toni pleaded

I opened the door and let her in.i was shy at first . But then when I saw how mesmerized she was I gave her a spin .

"Wow"she said

I blushed a bit and felt proud at how shaken she was even though she's seen more. I smiled and she smiled back.

"Thanks"

She looked great herself. Every inch of her was toned and she has on some type of body glitter. Because she shined more than she usually did.

I leaned in to kiss her. I was surprised at how fast she slipped her tongue in my mouth ,but I was so enveloped by her hands on me that I didn't make a snarky comment.

She was so warm and soft. To make it worse her hair smelled like coconut. Just perfect.

My hand slipped down to grab he ass and she let out a soft moan.

God
She's
  Perfect

Then abruptly she pulled away.

"W-what's wrong ?"

She smiled up at me.
"Nothing I just realized you were right. You shouldn't wear that out."Toni explained

I laughed and we walked out of the room.

————

"Don't you want to go in the water Toni?" Cheryl asked as they sat on beach chairs.

Lounging in the shade was great fun for Toni but Cheryl wanted to do more than drink on the beach. Toni took off her glasses and sat up .The beach water was crystal blue and the sand was soft. It was also private for club members. There were two other couples scattered about.

When they stepped out of the shade the intense sun hit them. Let me tell you it was really hot. They splashed about in the water and made out a bit in the water.

Soon the water and humidity got to Cheryl and Toni.
Cheryl's mascara was running doyen her face. Toni hair began to frizz. But they continued to wade around in the water and tell each other the dumbest stories.

Like how dumb Toni was when she was a kid.

"No Bombshell one time it was stuck for a week"Toni explained.

"Toni there's no way"Cheryl disagreed.

"I was sitting at the table with my parents and grandparents. I shook some pepper onto my plate and BOOM it flew into my grandmas wine."Toni giggled