5) Welp Fuck the Guide Shes Screwed

I was doing everything I was told to do. And some how I woke up in Toni's bed. Why did I kiss her last night. I'm never drinking again. Toni was facing the wall so I slowly crept out of bed.

When I entered the kitchen I seen a note and some pills on the table. It was from Veronica.

Had lots of fun with you gals last night.
I would love to hang another time. I left to go shopping but don't worry about your head. Take a pill and save one for your roommate.

Xoxo Veronica

Wow she's so nice. I can't believe she already left. I checked my phone and apparently it was already noon. How on earth did I sleep in that late?

I heard Toni's door break open and my breath hitched. I instantly went in my room and got ready for a shower.

There's no way I'd be able to see her. I probably looked like a mess. I can't believe what I did last night. I'm never drinking again. If drinking leads to kissing Toni then count me out.

————

"Hi Cheryl" Toni said as she brushed pass me.

That was the first thing Toni said to me since last night. Maybe it isn't a big deal. Maybe it's because of the alcohol. But hell even I know that isn't true. She manipulated me just for a kiss. One that she acts like never happened.

Before I turned around to say hi she was in the kitchen so I followed her.

"hi''

Maybe i'm going crazy. Or maybe its one of those times girls are only gay in college. But I can guarantee that when she smiled I lost it. I like Toni. But I'm not going to act on it anymore than I already have. I'm just curious.

"Is there something on my face....."Toni said pulling me out of my thoughts and back to my reality.

My reality of not acting on it.My face flushed.

"no"

Toni whispered something that I didn't hear. What did she say? Is she thinking about the kiss? What exactly is she cooking anyway?

"what did you say''?

Toni just shook her head and said it again.

"what did you say? Toni?"

Toni turned around to face me.

"Gosh Bombshell I said cute"

Oh. Does she think I'm cute? That's good. No it's great.

"I think you're cute too"I said.

That's not gay. It's just ladies being girls. Nothing lesbian about it, just being nice is all.

"I know you do"Toni said.

Really I know you do? Who does she think she is? I mean I do think she's cute...but she didn't have to say that. It's not even obvious. She's so annoying.

"Ughhhh"

She smiled and handed me a plate of food. Who knew she could cook. Especially omelettes. Where do you even learn to do that? The eggs were light and fluffy and cheese oozed out the side.

Who would've thought that Toni could cook? Before I realized it the food on my plate was gone and I was sad.

"Thanks Toni" I told her.

She was washing a few dishes and turned around to smile.

"Anything for you Cheryl" was what To I chose to respond with.

Of course I had to blush. I mean how can anybody not blush when Toni says she'd do anything for them. I wonder if she meant that....anything?

She took my plate and began to wash it and I wasn't about to argue with her about it. When did Toni get muscles?!

Why are her arms so fucking toned? I got up to put my fork in the sink but I did a dumb thing. While she was washing the dishes I trailed my hand up her arm.

Cheryl what the actual fuck?

But it wasn't my fault. She kept washing but I didn't know how to stop. I just wanted to see how they felt. That's normal.

"Cheryl are coming on to me ?"Toni asked with that fucking smirk.

Cheryl speak.....

"Maybe..." is all I could get out.

Cheryl are you kidding me?!

I couldn't be that mad. I mean I was. I was coming on to Toni. Maybe I do like her? Ok I do. It's confusing me but I can't stop. Might as well try to figure it out.

Toni rinsed her hands and dried them off. She acted like I was there and basically pushed pass me to leave the kitchen.

"Really?"I mumbled.

"Hey bombshell come here" Toni said.

My heart raced. What could she possibly want from me. I honestly cannot calm down around. Toni's to blame for kissing me yesterday and now I'll never be the same.

I checked myself in the bathroom before I walked in Toni's room.

"Here I come" I muttered as I fluffed my hair and checked my face.

When I walked in her room she was on her bed. She gestured for me to sit on her bed beside her. So of course I did. Of course I couldn't say no.

I sat next to Toni on the bed.

"So what do you want?"I asked .

Toni said "you"

Of course she did. She climbed on top of me. As soon as she was in my lap she kissed me. It was just as electric as the first time. If not more. God who taught this woman how to kiss.

My hands instinctively rested on her butt. She kissed me deep and I squeezed her ass. As soon as I did it she let out a soft moan into my lips.

Apparently I was good at this. I flipped us over so that she was on her back and I was hovering her.

I couldn't stop she was just hypnotic. I kissed her and my mouth trailed down her neck and back up to her mouth.

I pushed myself away from her and sat up. She sat up next and looked confused.

"Don't you want to finish?"she asked.

By finishing did she mean sex ? I just wanted to kiss her.

"I just wanted to make out with a pretty girl...wanna talk?" I asked her.

Toni's eyebrows scrunched up and she looked me up and down.

"Sure"

"What's wrong" I asked her because she seemed a bit confused.

Toni ran her hand through her hair.

"They usually don't say that Cheryl" Toni said .

"Well I'm not them Toni"