Honesty Kills

*A few hours later, Chyler's POV*

Chris went into cardiac arrest, he stopped breathing for a couple minutes. He has been unconscious since then.

I flinch when he moves. "Chris?"

"Mel?" He says with a scratchy voice.

"It's Chyler, do you want some water?" He doesn't answer me but instead I see tears slide down his face.

"Chris?"

"Mel, I need you" I look over towards the door because I heard it creek and there stood a woman.

"Who the hell is Mel?" She yells.

"Shh." I walk over to her and we walk in the hall.

"What was that about?"

"I don't know, I'm assuming you're Hanna, Chris' girlfriend." She nods.

"I want to know why he is dreaming about someone named Mel." She said loudly, making Mel walk out.

"Hey Chy, how is he?"

"He's the same." She looks at Hanna.

"You must be Hanna, his girlfriend, I'm Melissa." Hanna gets an angry look.

"Oh, so you're the one he's thinking about, well you know what. SCREW YOU!" Hanna storms out.

"Can I ask what that was about?"

"Chris was dreaming about you and he said 'Mel I need you' and Hanna heard it and one thing lead to another." She looks shocked.

*Melissa's POV*

What Chy told me made me go into shock. "He was dreaming about me?" Chy nods. "How do you know?"

"When he said Mel I need you he was also crying. I think he was dreaming about you dying." We are quiet for a minute, then I hear sounds coming from his room. I run in and see him awake.

"Chris, oh my god I'm so happy you're awake." I say in excitement and I walk over and hug him. He can't really hug back at the moment, but I do feel him squeeze my arm.

"I'm glad you're okay."

"I was so worried about you." He smiles then looks at Chy.

"Can you give us a second?" She nods and walks out, shutting the door behind her. "Mel, I have to tell you something."

"Yeah?" He grabs my hand.

"I..."

To Be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter!