Chapter 7

The Next Morning

"Get up get up get up!l." He said.

I groaned and turned over on my face and pulled the covers over me.

"Nope not today!" He said grabbing my ankles. “I’ll drag you if you won’t get up.."

I peeked over the covers looking at him, “Mmmm nope,” i pulled the covers back over

"Fine.” he yanked the covers off and dragged me out of my bed.

I stood up and looked at him. I snarled and went to the closet to get clothes. I picked out a black dress with a white collar. I took my Doc Martens because i wanted to wear them so badly. I walked back to my room and the Doctor was still there.

"Doctor," i said "i'd like to change please."

"Oh oh sorry." He said backing out of the room.

I laughed and closed the door. I put on my outfit. I put my hair in a side French braid. I looked at myself and looked pleased. I took my phone and stuck it in my bra. This dress could do with pockets.

I walked out and the Doctor was getting ready to move the TARDIS. We got onto the Cybership. The Doctor grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"Halt." Said a voice behind us.

We froze. We turned around and saw the Cybermen army.

"Well well well. Guess who's back? That's right. Me. Now i'm gonna defeat you. And there isn't anything you can do about it." he said.

"Take them." The cyberman said.

"Doctor!" I screamed.

"Don't struggle i have a plan." He whispered.

The cybermen took us and threw us in a metal room. I stood up and helped the Doctor up.

"Ok Doctor, whats your fabulous plan?" I said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Just wait." He said.

A man broke through the barred window.

"Doctor!" He said with his arms opened wide open.

"Captain Jack!" He said.

"Man, did you regenerate?" He said with a wide smile.

"Face number 11!" The Doctor said.

The man looked over at me.

"Well hello! I'm Captain Jack Harkness." He said grabbing my hand a kissing it.

I might of blushed because of the words that came out of the Doctor's mouth.

"Jack..." He said looking at his Sonic Screwdriver.

"What? Can't i say hello?" He asked.

The Doctor raised his eyebrow.

"Oohh." Jack said with a wink.

"Well so Doctor, back to your plan..." I said.

"Are you American?" Jack asked.

"Yup. Born and raised in the great state of New York." I said.

"Well Jack here is supposed to be helping us." The Doctor said.

He took his Sonic Screwdriver and pointed it at the lock. It clicked and he opened the door. We all walked out and hid behind a wall. There were Cybermen wandering the walkway. Jack just walked out there.

"Doctor what is he doing?" I asked.

"Hey, cyber-monkies." Jack said out loud.

"Delete." One cyberman said.

Three shots of a blue laser were shot at Jack.

"Ja-" the Doctor covered my mouth and pulled me back.

"But Doctor! They just killed him." I whispered.

The Doctor pointed over to Jack's body. I looked at him. He opened his eyes and winked at me.

"But..." I said.

"Jack can't die." He said.

The cybermen took Jack away and left the walkway clear. The Doctor grabbed my hand and we took off running. We stopped in front of a door. The Doctor unlocked it.

"You might wanna cover your ears." He said.

He opened the door and a high pitched sound was coming from his Sonic screwdriver.

"You have one more chance to surrender." The Doctor said.

"Never." Declared the cybermen.

"Alright." The Doctor said.

He pointed the sonic screwdriver at one of the cybermen and it blew up. Jack busted through the door and grabbed us out of there.

"We have 3 minutes to get out of here before the ship disintegrates." He said.

"What!?!?" I exclaimed.