Chapter 2

20 years went by, the same elderly man drives up to a building, the building looked to be about 100 years old, abandoned, about to fall apart.    He rolled down is car window, stook his head out the window, a little microphone came out and was at mouth level with him.

“This is private property, state your name and reason.” said the recorded voice.

“Arnel Shamus, I’m here because I run the damn place.”

A buzzing noise sounded off then the floor beneath the car started to slowly fall taking the car with him, as the ground slowly moved down revealing the headquarters of the secret organisation of unique people that hunt creatures from other worlds that mean harm and kill them, they were called THE LEGION.

Once the car landed on the ground, he drove through the planes, carryers, jeeps, and a giant moving van.  He parked the car in a spot marked in yellow saying “This is my spot.” signed by Arnel Shamus. He got out of the car and walked through the door to a giant room filled with books, drinks, old films, and a cabinet filled with old swords and alien guns, and there was helmet on a pedestal, a golden label said in memory of the great general from the Sãlember.  Arnel is greeted by his robotic assistant named 87-T3 (or T3 for short) T3 was an advanced robot, but his emotion levls were on the fritz a bit.

“Sir, the US general has arrived to see you.”

“Thank you T3, anything else happen while I was gone?”

“Yes, Hellion and Link got into another brawl after playing Mortal Kombat.  Link claims that Hellion cheated by doing the get over here move...to be honest sir, I really don’t understand why they do this.”

“I can tell you why T3, they are just bored, Sam has been 35 years old for 20 years now, and Link is 20,000 years old.”

“But they act like teenagers sir, it’s uncharacteristic, it’s-”

“What they are, remember T3, they are not like us, now enough parent talking, where is the General expecting me?”

“In the map room sir.”

“Thank you T3.” Arnel started to walk to the map room, on his way he turned his head towards T3 “And remind me to delete Mortal Kombat from the game station.”

T3’s eyes flashed between the colors blue and green, then went back to the original blue color.

“Way ahead of you sir.”

In the map room there stood a man in uniform, wearing 20 metals, and on his arm marked the rank of general, in the room there was a map the world, a map of america, Ireland, and everywhere else the worlds has to offer, there was also a map of the solar system on the ceiling.

“Ah, General.” Arnel said as he entered the room. “Good to see you again, what can I do for you?”

“Good evening Mr. Shamus, I wish my visit was here for a better reason.”

The General extended his hand for a hand shake, Arnel clasped his hand and they shook hands.

“General, if it was under better circumstances, you wouldn’t need me anymore.”

They laugh a little, then T3 came in to see what all the fuss was about, Arnel looked behind him and saw T3 was just standing there being all robotic.

“T3, why don’t you go get him, he may want to be here for this.”

“Yes sir.” T3 left the room and closed the door on the way out.

Both the general and Arnel sit down.