Chapter 6

In a nice and calm little neighborhood, birds are chirping their happy song, a man is delivering the mail I front of a house that had teal wood, white like doors and an outdoor pool it had a for sale sign on it, the house looked like it had 3 bedrooms.  The mailman looked up because he heard a strange noise, it sounded like a man shouting as he was flying across the air…

“HOLY CRAP!!!!” The mailman jumped out of the way.

Hellion crashed into the house that the mailman was delivering, he got up, blood dripped from his head to his horns, he had cuts over his torso, left arm and below the eye. Hw got out of the destroyed house walked forward with a little limp in his step, he heard the sound of trees breaking and loud stomping getting closer by the second, the bull was still charging at him, he ran up to the bull, jumped up at it as it leaned it’s head down, grabbed it’s horn and used it to slam the beast to the ground, preventing him from going any further, at least that’s what he was thinking.  The bull’s body kept moving forward smashing the destroyed house even more, then the bull kept flipping around till he got on his feet again and kept going forward towards the town.

    “Why is this so hard??” Hellion said, he pulled out his gun, placed the barrel on the bull’s head and fired at the bull 5 times, it didn’t go down, he put the gun away, then lifted his stone hand, made it grow, and slammed it on the bull, it let out a bloodcurdling scream, it flung it’s head back wards sending Hellion flying through the sky again, once he landed on the ground he looked at the bull, it changed it’s direction back to him again.

    “He um guys,” Hellion said as the bull scratched its hooves on the floor ready to charge. “Could use some help please.”

The bull charged towards Hellion full speed focused on him, he closed his eyes waiting for the big strike, then he heard a whoosh sound followed by bones cracking, he opened his eyes to see the bull stopped, then it fell down both left and right, the bull was chopped in half, blood sprayed all over the ground, and all over Hellion.

    “(spit) (spit) That’s disgusting (cough) (cough).” he eventually got up and away from the blood fountain. From above there was Ethel, Link, and Lucy, Ethel and Link were on a pink cloud that let them be in the air, Link looked badly injured, and Lucy had her wings out. As soon as they all came to the ground, Hellion raised his arms up with a bewildered expression on his face. “Where the hell have you been? Out for Starbucks.”

    “We had to finish off the rest of the Devil Dogs.” Ethel said

“Then, who chopped up Alpha here??”

“Wasn’t me.” Ethel said followed by Lucy and Link

“Well someone had to do it.” Hellion stated.

Up in a tree there was a man in purple with light purple hair holding a sword that had blood on it, he was holding one of the broken horns from the Alpha beast “Everybody gets one chance, have fun doing this without me.” And like that he vanished.

“Come in team, did you find anything?” It was Arnel. Ethel answered.

“We found hunters, creatures called Agma gae.”

“Did you take care of them? Are there more?”

“We took care of them, the people are safe, we can head back in-”

“No, don’t come back yet.” Hellion was confused.

“What are you talking about?”

“Just because you killed the creatures and no one has gone missing, doesn’t mean they won’t be back.  Stay in Spokane, we are not reading demons being anywhere else in Washington, they seem to like it near forests and small towns.”