Chapter 3

They arrive in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, they land in a small town that’s been temporarily moved out for the people’s safety.

“Alright everyone’s evacuated.” said one of the agents on location.

“Dream Team are on their way, repeat Dream Team are on their way.”

The plane door opened Hellion, Link, and Ethel walked out, Hellion looked around.

“We go in, find this kidnapping bastard and either bring him in or take him down.”

Ethel put two fingers on her temple, pink magic circled her head and everyone else's head.

“Telepath coms are up, stay in contact with each other.”

“Since there is no water nearby, I’ll stay in the trees.” Link said

“Whatever fish man.”

As much as Hellion wanted to continue this conversation, he really wanted to be done with the day.  He grabbed his gun and cocked it.

    “Let’s move out.”

Hellion moved through the woods gun in front of him,

“You guys see anything?” Ethel asked

“Nothing yet, how about you Sam?” Replied Link.

“Nope, this place is quiet, too quiet, even in the dark I hate woods.”

Hellion heard a branch break in the distance, he turned his head to where it came from.

“I think I’ve got something.”

“Wait for us this time will ya Sam?” Ethel asked.

Hellion’s right hand grew into the big stone fist of a demon.

“I’m going alone.”

“Ah shit.” Link interjected.

Hellion rushed through the fields to find the noise, the creature lead him to “Highland Park Reservoir No.2”  he carefully searched around gun and stone hand at the ready.

“Alli-Alli-action free, come on out and play.”

The creature hadn’t shown up, Hellion felt like he was talking to himself.

“Come on already, I don’t have all night.”

Then he heard a thud behind him, he turned around to see a giant figure, about 6ft tall, covered in red, scares, had horns on his head and smoke came from his mouth every time he breathed out.

“Wow, did you come to visit me from the Underworld?”

“What are you talking about?” Link asked.

“I may need some backup, we’re at the Highland Park Reservoir No.2.”

“Why does the number count?” Ethel asked.

“Just shut up and get here.”

The creature let out a big roar and charged for Hellion, he dogged out of the way and fired his gun at the creature, the bullets did nothing to it, the creature turned around and showed a big smile on its face.

“Oh crap, you’re a demon.”

He put the gun away, then the demon charged at him again but this time, Hellion charged at the demon too, he jumped up and struck the demon with his stone fist, the demon went down, Hellion landed on his feet, he turned away then the demon got back up for another round.

“Look, man, we’re both kinda the same, just go back to the Underworld, and I can go back home and watch my shows, kick Link’s ass in Mortal Kombat-”

“You cheated.” Link said

“Shut up.  So come on… you do have a name don’t you?”

The demon didn’t feel like sharing, he stood up, took a deep breath and blew out fire heading straight towards Hellion.

Ethel projected a magic shield to block the fire from harming Hellion, then Link jumped out from behind the demon and clawed him with his razor-sharp claws, the demon let out a painful scream then swatted Link out of the sky, he landed towards Hellion.

“You alright?” Hellion asked.

“I’m freakin’ fantastic.”

Hellion helped Link up.

“Why don’t you shoot this guy down?”

“I can’t, he’s a demon, his skin is too thick to be pierced by bullets.”

He looked over at Ethel who was still shielding the fire.

“But magic does one hell of a number on them!”

She turned her head and smiled at him. “Copy that.”

She vanished in pink smoke, she appeared above the demon and shot a big magic blast right on his head, he shot fire at her to defend himself, she moved out of the way and tied him tight, then Hellion ran up to the demon and knocked him clean out.  He fell to the ground causing it to shake.

“Hey that was a big thud we heard,” said an agent “Is everything ok there?”

“We’re fine,” said Link “Get the plane ready.  We have a demon to question.”