Chapter 4

Back at the base, the demon is chained down in a chair, on the other side of the room was Arnel, T3, Hellion, Link, and Ethel.

“So, what’s the plan?” She asked

“We put the stupid creature to the end of its misery.”

“Calm yourself the T3.” Hellion said, “Let me talk to him.”

“Oh yeah right and let you share secrets to him? Great plan there.”

“Why you so pissy man?”

“Maybe it’s because I still have a hard time trusting you lately.”

“...You deleted Mortal Kombat didn’t you?”

“Enough!” Arnel said. “T3, calm down, Hellion get in there and talk to him.”

Hellion walked into the room, Link looked over at T3 with a confused look on his face.

“You did what to Mortal Kombat???”

Hellion walked in the room sat down opposite of the demon, they stared at each other for a while, then finally, Hellion slammed his hands on the table and shouted in demonic.

“Mornōc creeve, saldėdo!!”(28 stab wounds)

“...Mârlob?” (what)

“Nackadé, oalismordo.” (Nothing, I always wanted to say that) “Bakadem, ès cuna ma-tinendo?” (Now, why were you abducting humans)

“Bā?  cata su nato.” (Me? That can’t be true)

“Ize trāmo, shkul bo indekō.” (We have witnesses saying you did it.)

“Strōl mârlob ich I xen, ès calba bo tarmë?” (So what if I did, why do you care?)

“Hapquenz I sonime ès demōn eshmrachetę.” (Because I want to know the hell a Demon is here on earth)

“I’jg prquêmk ski hramk sõn.” (I’d ask you the same thing.)

Hellion looked at the demon about to punch him in the face again, but he stayed calm and kept on going. “Mârlob esh croomb.” (What is your name?)

“Malicious,” he said.

“Oh, so you do speak English,” Hellion said. “Great that makes things easier, where did you take the people you’ve kidnaped?”

“I took them to where all humans deserve to go.”

“Vegas? I deserve to go to Vegas.”

“Marse-ta-do.” (Dumbass)

“Hey the others may not be able to understand you, but I do so shut it and start answering my questions.”

“Fine.” Malicious sighed