Chapter 9

Back at the base, everyone is in the main room filled with books, and the drinks were being used by the team because they were celebrating their victory.  Hellion got up to make a toast “Hey listen everyone, a toast, to Lucy Devil. For sacrificing herself for this world that she barely knows, and saving the team.  To Lucy!”

    “To Lucy!!!” Everyone echoed.

    “Hey all I did was get stabbed then hoped that Hellion was smart enough to actually know what the hell to do.”

Arnel drank his drink, and asked “So, are you going back to the Underworld? Or do we get to keep you?”

    “I'm staying, I've got someone else watching over the Underworld and I'm just gonna stay here with this team, plus someone has to make sure Hellion doesn't burn his ass.”

    “That happened one time.” Hellion added.

The happiness and laughter was interrupted by a loud booming and buzzing noise.  Everyone stood up and was prepared for a fight, the noise was a purple portal, a man's head came through the portal, it was the man from the town in Spokane, but it faded into a demon face.  A man in a purple jacket, with purple hair, big sword, blue torn up jeans, and purple shoes. He was holding the body that the head belonged to, it was demonized.

    “Hi guys, my name is Vex.” He threw the body to where the head was “This guy look familiar to you?”

The end