Chapter Thirty Six

"Meeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favorite." ~L.A.L (?)

Lyla's Point Of View

"If I give you fruit snacks will you stop poking my cheek?" I asked Taehyung.

He sat up from my shoulder and immediately and shook his head yes.

I sighed and dug through my purse and brought out a bag of fruit snacks. I handed a small pack to Taehyung.

"Thank you!" He announced as he opened the packaging.

I heard a whine from across me.

There sat Namjoon on up.

"We want some too." Hobi begged.

I sighed and handed them their own small bag.

"Thanks Lyla!" They all cheered.

I handed two to Jimin and Jungkook, who were staring at me with wide eyes.

"We're almost there." I looked at the signs passing by the bus we are taking.

"It's so far away." Jin whined and leaned against the window.

Simultaneously the boys groaned, "Shut up Jin."

I laughed

~~~

"Woah." Hobi stopped on the stairs leading out of the bus to stare at the outside of the Zoo.

"Go dumbass." Suga shoved Hobi forward.

Hobi turned to stick his tongue out at Suga before scrambling out of Suga's hitting range.

I felt Jungkook slip his hand into mine, eyeing the people milling around us nervously.

"It's okay Jungkook." I reassured, squeezing his hand. "Just ignore everyone."

I saw him swallow then offered me a smile.  He's just trying to act brave.

After buying the overpriced tickets, I handed the boys each a map of the zoo.

"As long as we don't get separated, you all will be fine." I said with a smile.

"What if we do get separated?" Jungkook whispered, staring at me with wide eyes.

Again, I squeezed his hand reassuringly.

"We wont." I promised.

~~~

"Goddamnt Hobi." Suga cussed as he pulled Hobi back, saving him from swimming with the stingrays. "Be more careful."

"Oh thank you Suga!" Hobi hugged the unwilling Suga. "I almost died and you saved me!"

Suga scoffed but didn't try to get Hobi off of him.

They're so cute.

"Smile Lyla!" Jin hugged my shoulder and took a selfie with me.

"Hey, is that my phone?" I asked, watching him smile down at the phone.

Jin lowered my phone and looked up slowly.

"Maybe...." Jin tried to hide his smile.

I held out my hand and he sighed and handed back my phone.

"Thank you." I scrolled through my photos.

A good hundred or so pictures were taken by Jin himself. The youngest three posed for most of the pictures.

I saw a picture of Jungkook eating an ice cream cone.

"Hey," I looked up. "Where's Jungkook?" Noticing the bunny was no longer clutching my hand