Chapter Forty Six

"Sometimes we can't let go of memories, because they are constant reminders of a great story that we never expected to end." ~ Unknown

Lyla's Point Of View

"I made muffins!" I announced to everyone.

Jimin jumped up from the couch and hurried over to me in the kitchen.

"Are they blue berry?" Jimin's eyes sparkled as he leaned against the countertop.

"Of course. You requested them." I smiled and handed him one.

Jimin blew a little bit a air onto the muffin, causing me to chuckle.

He took a a bite from it, holding the muffin with both hands, looking so tiny and adorable.

"Lyla!" Jimin smiled widely, looking up with amazed eyes. "These are amazing!"

Jimin crawled onto the counter top and hugged me.

"Aw," I hugged him back. "Thank you Jiminie."

~~~

"Jin sweetie." I leaned against the door frame to my room, "You are a giant clean freak."

Jin banged his head on the bottom to the bed as he emerged from it holding a sponge.

"Am not." He complained, rubbing his head.

I walked over to him and kissed the spot where he had hit.

"Yes you are."

~~~

"Lyla! I'm puking out rainbows!" Hobi screamed from the couch, running upstairs to me.

"What?" I sat up, setting down my book.

"Look!" Hobi sat next to me and showed me the Snapchat filter he had found on the newly downloaded app.

I watched the virtual Hobi puke a colorful rainbow.

"That's adorable Hobi. But not as adorable as the real life Hobi." I hugged him.

"I know." Hobi hugged me back. "I'm the cutest person ever."

~~~

"I don't know how to ice skate." I complained as Taehyung tried to drag me out into the ice rink, the boys already skating.

"Don't worry." Taehyung flashed his boxy smile. "I'm a pro."

-

"Taehyung!" I laughed as Taehyung fell to the ice, dragging me down with him.

"Don't worry!" Taehyung struggled to get up. "I got this!"

He tried his best to help me up, but after flapping his arms around, he fell once more.

"Well," I crossed my arms, deciding to sit on the ice. "Now what?"

Taehyung was laying on the ice beside me.

"Now we yell for Jin. JIN!!!!"

~~~

"What time is it?" I asked Suga, laying beside him in the bed.

He moved slightly to catch a glance at the clock.

"3pm."

"We've just been laying here for four hours, you know that right?" I smiled to myself, turning on my phone.

"Yeah. But doing nothing is so easy." Suga rolled onto his side.

"I should go make sure everyone is okay at the park. Who knows if Jin and Hobi really can handle the others." I yawned as I sat up.

"No." Suga protested, holding onto my arm. "Twenty more minutes."

"We have to get up Suga." I chuckled, pulling at his arm lightly.

Suga groaned.

~~~

"What does coffee taste like without that white stuff (creamer)?" Jungkook stood beside me, watching me pour my coffee.

"It is really bitter." I took a sip of my drink.

"Can I try?" Jungkook asked hopefully.

How can I say no to that?

"Of course." I took out another cup. "But I'm warning you, you probably won't like it."

-

Jungkook eagerly took the cup from my hands.

"Jungkook, be careful." I warned, excited for his reaction, but don't want him to burn his tongue.

Jungkook sipped the black coffee. Immediately his nose scrunched up and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Like it?" I tried to hide my smile.

Jungkook looked over at me and opened up his mouth just enough to let the coffee spill back out, into the cup.

"Not really."

~~~

"I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once." I read aloud to Namjoon as he read as well, leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Do you like the book so far?" I asked Namjoon, closing the book, revealing the title of the book-The Fault in Our Stars.

"It's amazing." Namjoon looked up at me, rubbing his thumb against my hand.

"Just like you." I teased, but complimented.

"Aw." Namjoon smiled, sitting up. "How sweet."

"You wanna read the next chapter to me?" I asked him, sipping some water.

"Sure." Namjoon took the book from my hands and opened up the magical story.

~~~~~~~~~~

I blinked several times as I forced myself to open my eyes.

What's going on? What happened again?

We were sitting in the living room. Then there were, there were shots. Jungkook, passed out. Jimin, Suga, and Taehyung went crazy. Oh my gosh.

"Where am I?" I asked, sitting up, ignoring my headache.

A black haired man walked up to me with a warm smile.

"Glad you are awake Ms. Evans." He acknowledged, looking down at the clipboard in his hands.

"Who are you?" I questioned, looking around the room

It looked like some hospital room, but everything was strictly white.

"My name is Daniel. I'm part of the good guys."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End Of Chapter Forty Six

The lies continue.

Man, I don't know where I am going with this book. I don't even know if its going to be a happy or sad ending.

I hope you guys like what's going on. There are still plenty of chapters left. I might post another fanfic soon. Probably another group one, not a solo member.

Anyways,

Stay healthy and have a good day!

~Author