Chapter Fifty Three

"When someone does something wrong, don't forget the things they did right." ~Unknown

Taehyung's Point Of View

I looked up when the sirens sounded, Lyla still in my arms.

This happened before, when we escaped the first time.

"We need to go, now." I pulled Lyla to her feet and nodded once at Dylan, setting my jaw.

"Why? What's wrong?" Lyla frowned, refusing to let me pull her away.

"We have to get your other pets, my friends. We are in a dangerous facility and they are locking everything and will soon come to exterminate us all. I need to find the man behind this and kill him so this never happens again." I eyed Dylan's gun.

Lyla's eyes widened with fear

I pursed my lips and placed my hands on her shoulders and crouched slightly to reach her height. "I know this is a lot, just don't be afraid. I won't let anything happen to you ever again."

"Let's go." Dylan scanned the room, the only light from the red flashes of the siren.

"Ready?" I whispered to Lyla.

She swallowed and nodded as well.

I grabbed her hand and ran.

The others will be alright. They have Suga and Jimin. They'll make sure nothing happens to the others. Suga has the best hearing and Jimin can sense anything. Yeah, they're okay.

"Wait." Dylan stopped running and stared at a sign.

Lyla and I stopped as well and walked up behind him.

"What?" Lyla asked.

Dylan looked back at me.

I clenched my teeth.

This will either work really well, or turn out horribly.

"Call them."

Suga's Point Of View

"This is your fault!" I slammed Jimin against the wall, my teeth cutting through my lips. "Why weren't you paying attention?"

Jimin didn't react. He just stared at me, no emotion in his eyes.

"You had one job! Keep Jungkook safe! Now look where he is!" I yelled, my fingers itching to grip his neck.

Jimin didn't even flinch when a bit of my spit hit his cheek

What is his problem?! Why isn't he showing any reaction?

"Do something dammit!" I screamed and punched him, Jimin stumbling away after impact.

I glared at him, breathing heavily.

Jimin stood up straight, standing more on his left leg than his right, and continued to watch me.

I growled and punched him again.

"Suga!" Namjoon shouted.

"Fight back!" I punched him again and again, us both on the floor now with me on top.

Then I was tackled.

Dylan's Point Of View

"They're coming." I nodded at Taehyung and pocketed my phone once more. "15 minutes."

Taehyung tried to smile. "That's the best news I've heard all day."

"Didn't you say there were others?" Lyla looked up at Taehyung.

"Right." Taehyung's eyes soften at Lyla. "We need to-"

"There they are!" A voice yelled from the corner of the hallway.

We spun around and saw a group of men all armed with guns.

Taehyung grabbed both Lyla and I's arms and dragged us around the corner, a rain of bullets hitting the wall where we previously stood.

"14 minutes." I whispered as I ran.

Jimin's Point Of View

I struggled to sit up with wide eyes as I watched Hobi restrain Suga. I held my shoulder, forcing my pain to stay hidden.

"Will you control your temper?! Can't you see he's injured?!" Hobi shouted, slamming Suga's head into the ground.

Everyone looked over at me with wide eyes, their eyes locking on my shoulder. I scooted away from them, trying to get away from their attention.

No, pay attention to Jungkook. He needs the help, not me.

Hobi's eyes water and he rolled off Suga, his eyes squeezing shut.

Then he began to sob, his back against the wall. "We can't fight each other. How do you expect us to get out if we cant even work together?" Hobi cried, burying his head into his knees.

"Hobi, I'm so-" Suga began, but a round of gunshots made all of our heads snap towards the noise.

Jin bit his lip as he looked down at Jungkook.

I stood up and tried to walk towards the two, but my right leg gave out underneath me, my vision blurring. I didn't even see the ground before I hit it.

Namjoon kneeled beside me and tried to help me stand, but my leg refused to support any weight.

"His, limp." Jungkook gasped, turning his head towards me.

Namjoon looked back over at me.

"You trust me, right?"

"With my life." I locked eyes with him.

"Perfect." Namjoon swallowed. "Turn into a dog."

~~~~~~~~~~

End Of Chapter Fifty Three

I'm going to try my best to finish the fanfic today! After that, I'll post some scenes that I didn't get to post or didn't fit in at all. And if you want, I'll post my notes that I made throughout my writing

Have a lovely day and stay healthy!

~Author